"How To" Repository

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest adi116
meron ba kayong request na 'how to' document? sabihin nyo lang po and compile ako (with pictures if necessary) based on mga nasubukan ng procedures dito sa forum.

i love MoDaCo  ;)

How about a quick reference guide on skinning? Also, How to do ..."censored". :D

Thanks for reminding me rodnav!

Guest Arstrain

automatic ba kapag ginamit ko yung Orange Update 1.35 ma d-downgrade yung bootloader ko to .98 kahit na gamit ko ngayon Smart ROM 1.5.28 bootloader 1.04 ??

Guest runab0ut

request for a tutorial/howto:

what are the important stuff/files/etc to backup on your SAP to your pc aside from using ActiveSync?

what programs are used?

thanks

Guest Valkyrie

Does anyone have an idea on how to eliminate that loud and annoying sound when your call is suddenly cut-off or the person you called is the first to terminate the call?

pano ko tatanggalin yung isang application sa SAP ko? ayaw gumana nung Remove programs. sinubukan ko i-reinstall yung app pero ayaw naman nya maginstall. kelangan pa ba i-edit yung registry, o mas may madaling paraan? yung app nga pala isang game called Nethack

Okay can somebody tell me how to delete messagesin SMS folders all at once? Like if I want to delete the messages in "sent" folders, can I delete it all at once? And not one by one? Its really time consuming to do it manually then you have to doit all over again because all those sms you just deleted will just go to "deleted" folder.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Stryper Aquila

zxt,

Download SMS tools...you can probably search on this web..di nga lang alam kung saang thread..anyway i downloaded it thru my sap, just go to www.coolsmartphone.com then select smartgoodies and select utensils then download sms tools.. Anyway there is a free download also on the stated website also at www.airfagev.com..Got no links kasi doon.... :) :( :D