ADDICT MOBILE/SMART Concerns

Guest grifter

It's up to you. but if you're binded by plan contract, you have to pay a certain amount to do that.

I don't know but i haven't had any problem with smart services. but i encountered lots of network and cust service problem with globe.

Guest howitzer_89

...just a question... re: My Addictions... its been countless times that i've been to a wireless center but it seems nothing happens.. my problem is whenever i make a download in the "my addictions" it say SMS sent but nothing comes back or i dont receive anything.... whats the use of it if i dont receive anything... sometimes i receive an MMS from it but most of the times none!.. ano ba naman yan...

hello all,

i still don't have gprs browsing. :)

MMS is ok, only WAP browsing is non-functional.

According to SMART CSR when I called again, they are experiencing technical problems daw on some lines. Wow! How lucky of me! ;)

Guest battousai

:)

just got my SAP a week ago from Addict mobile promo down at shangrila and so far I love this fone! it's faring beyond my expectations and doing good! my initial concern would be managing my contacts list on my phone - are there any apps for this? thanks!

Guest chariegb

I guess its a .kar file, I'm not sure. Smart is having an ad for karaoke download, and they specify thats its only for nokia cell phone. Do you have any idea where I can download karaoke music for our SAP? I hope you can help me. Thanks

Guest mariolouis

guys, you were talking about CSD. sabi nyo baka kaya malaki ang billing dahil baka sa CSD pumasok. naka-connect magdamag. i was talking to this CSR of Smart and she said wala naman daw settings ng CSD sa SAP. anyone?

convert nyo na lang yung mga vcd to wma then transfer to phone. use windows media encoder 9.

do you have exact settings or parameters para maganda kalabasan?

iba-iba kasi settings na tinatry kaya di makuha yung magandang output into wma.

tnx. :)

Guest mariolouis

eto subukan mo..

Maximum bit rate: 75kB

Audio:

Codec: Windows media audio V8

Format: 20kbps, 22kHz, mono (use 8kbps, 11kHz, mono if there is no or little music in the file)

Video

Windows Media MPEG-4 Video V3

160 x 120

Frame rate: 8

Key frame interval: 2

Buffer size:

Default (3)

..pero nilalakihan ko yung bitrate ng audio at ginagawa kong stereo kasi puro mtv's yung akin eh.

hav u ever tried checking your outstanding balance??ung bal? tpos send to 211.ndi ko kc un maintindihan.

wat does bill? mean and unbilled?

for example,kung ang cut-off date ko is 16th,how does that work??what does that mean?

if your cut-off date is 16, it means your billing period is from prevmonth15-currmonth16.

the billing statement will reflect all calls, sms, etc from the said period.

correction Grift... it should be prevmonth17 - currmonth 16... ;)

tnx for the reply..

but how can i know my outstanding balance during the billing period? ndi kc lagi gumagana ung pagcheck sa *888.

ndi ko naman maintindihan ung sa thru text..