PocketMusic now available FREE for Microsoft SmartPhone!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

PocketMusic 0.98 has now been released for Microsoft SmartPhone, here on Handango!

PocketMusic is the first alternative Music Player for Windows Powered Smartphone devices. With PocketMusic you will turn your Windows Powered Smartphone into great portable music player.

Key features::

MP3, OGG Vobis, MP1, MP2 support

Advanced Playlist Editor

Hardware buttons mapping options

10-band equalizer

18 presets for equalizer (Dance, Headphones, Live, Pop, Rock, others)

Extra-Bass feature

Bookmarks feature which allows you to listen to the audiobooks, recordered radio programs, lectures, DJ sets on your Smartphone

"Local content loading from specified folder" option

Various repeat and shuffle modes

WOW! This looks awesome!

:)

P

main.gifrepeat.gif

Guest Matt Whitfield

Turn on the Equalizer, ramp up the low frequencies and be blasted to within an inch of your life when listening to hard dance music (I chose Lab 4 live at Dance Valley) using the handsfree kit - LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

Well done PocketMind - you rock (literally) :)

Guest goinnuts

seems a bit slow evan with surreal start. but i can cope with that.

edit. keeps stuttering my music, only app running is surreal start. music at 128. but sound quality is exellent.

Guest matanglawin
OMG :shock: ogg files are half the size of mp3 now let the converting begin.

maybe you can post your (downloadable) conversions here...well if that is allowed. :wink:

you heard the man (see post below)... :)

Guest Simon Desser

Sorry to sound ungrateful (I'm not):) but it's a shame it can't play WMA's. I've converted 100's of songs in WMA format specifically for my phone, looks like I'll have to get busy "Ogging":)

Maybe WMA's in future versions?

Apart from that, it seems great:)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest goinnuts

great free converter here.

sorry cant post sample. but 3.5mb tune converted to 1.8mb no sound quality loss. bloody fantastic. and no stuttering.

must have done something right in a previous life. :wink:

mark.

Guest Gorskar

Wow what a player!

Its got everything!

Seems to be fairly resource hungry though, so don't try doing anything else with your phone while running this.

So Ogg Vorbis files are half the size eh? Looks like its time to get converting...

Guest goinnuts

dont know if this helps, but i found music at 80 in stereo sounds really god damn good. not sure whether its the best. so please correct me if am wrong :wink:

mark.

Guest agent.m

take sd card out the back in and start again or switch off phone. if these dont work might have to decert phone but doubt it.......i get the same thing sometimes

when I install it it comes out with a error Not a Valid Windows CE program ...any ideas

:wink:

Your not trying to run the installation exe on your phone are you?

EDIT: I've just converted one of my WMAs to 96kb ogg, and it plays great - but about 3 seconds after i turn on 'Xtra Bass', I get HUGE slowdown - as if it's running out of memory or having problems processing it...

is this a know bug or just limited to my phone?

Would the fact that I've installed the program to the SD card rather than the phone itself make a difference to performance? :?

Guest neilfenstein

I am in the process of installing this to my e100.

Does any one know of a good OGG Vorbis player for the PC so that i can just have the OGG's on my machine?

um..

has anyone else noticed that Media Player won't run anymore after installing this? :?

oh and btw, i'm still having performance problems with this - even when not using the equalizer or xtrabase...

anyone been able to get it to work smoothly?