Ortigas EB Pics

Guest randy

Guest schadow1
just seen the pictures... thanks for those who came. :)  we had a great time and was able to meet some of the guys responsible for the skins that we used...(randy and shadow1) ok noh?!

sana next time mas madami ang makarating! ;)

Kulang pa. Sana next EB, nanjan na rin si Joel saka si Rey saka si doc Chikito

@chibako

Naku! pag nakita kita sa pics ng EB sa south, pwede ka ng bansagang

"King of the EBs" .... joke, joke, joke....  :)

pre, i'll go pa rin kasi yung gf ko taga alabang! hehehe! ;) cge, kahit san ang EB i'll try my best to go wag nga lang lalabas ng luzon. hehehe!

it's a great experience to attend EB's kasi a learn alot and it's a good way to meet new friends. :D

Kulang pa. Sana next EB, nanjan na rin si Joel saka si Rey saka si doc Chikito  

oo nga, sana next time they could also attend :lol:

jabez, ikaw ba yung umalis noon puntang tate?

Yup! Ako nga! I'm headed home in 9 days ... I've been frantically searching for SD's on sale here (US). Wala na ata eh ... 256MB's are now $100 on the average.

Still haven't decided on what Pocket PC device to buy ... HP1945 or 2215? or none at all ... mukhang kaya na ng SAP ang needs ko for a PDA.

Mabuhay!

"See" you,

jabez

My GFs bro just came back from the US last wk.  He got 256MB Sandisk SD for $60.

Yup ... saw those too ... but I thought the Sandisk brand can have some problems on the SAP??? ... some threads here say that.

I got my Lexar 256MB for $60 too ... I got three ... but they never repeated that promo ... too bad