astig to!!

Guest pyke

Guest dinoalbert

parang sa smartphony or coolsmartphone yata ko to nakita last July pa....wala pa siguro dito sa Pinas pero sa internet may mabibili nito :)

mar9118.... what do you think pwede ka kaya maka-order nito then benta mo sa amin?

I would say kung gumamit tayo ng amplified speaker para sa computer (with subwoofer pa) the SAP will sound fantastic :) kailangan nating bumili ng plug adopter or we can modify our own plug it should be very easy, I will check where we can buy an adopter that will convert a regular stereo phones plug to the smaller ones used by cellphones (SAP) and of course with the right termination :wink:

Note: plug termination of SAP - tip is left audio, next is right audio, then mic and common ground.

actually guys, these speakers for the SAP was first posted by our fellow modaco member Simon_Dresser. Check out this thread.

He even has a demo video there where he compares the speakerphone of the SAP and the attached speakers. for the battery life, the speakers are plug into an AC or they can use their own battery packs.

as for the adapter, u can just use the one that can be bought at SM hardware in makati 2.5 to 3.5.

now, if only we could find where to buy the speakers here in manila, would really turn my SAP with 512 mb SD card into a full multimedia machine. hehe.

encode an entire dvd on your SAP and then plug into amplified speakers with subs! hehehe....

You'll go blind with the small screen. :)

even with the small screen, it's still better than a t610, (kidding). i'll use the speakers for wma files, i do have some videos on my phone, most full screen trailers and some old stuff, like voltes v ending credits, looks great.

even with the small screen, it's still better than a t610, (kidding). i'll use the speakers for wma files, i do have some videos on my phone, most full screen trailers and some old stuff, like voltes v ending credits, looks great.

haha! You're treading on thin ice dude! ;)

Let's compare screens when you have your SAPs keypads replaced at BP. hehehe... :D

encode an entire dvd on your SAP and then plug into amplified speakers with subs! hehehe....

You'll go blind with the small screen. :)

it's like bringing your "mini" home entertainment system in your pocket! hehehe! ;)

ok... dats nice but its too easy to do.. just get and amplified speaker of a PC.. de-solder the 9volts AC and attach a 9volt batery. the batery can be inserted in the speaker housing.. buy a standard nokia handsfree headset.. rewire it and howala!!! ur compact amplified speaker!!! ill post pics of my work soon...

Hmmm, in that case, here's the killer system to have!  hehe...

nah, not with that bokia. ugly 6800. and what would you play? polyphonic ring tones? that's probably more useable as a speaker phone, nothing more, unless the speakers have a radio tuner or a builtin mp3 player with a flash card slot.

such hostility towards nokia eh? hehe... ;)

you can also use it with the 7250. use it for listening to the radio.

I think you can modify the DT-1 to use with the SAP. Just buy the retractable cable then make the proper connections to the pinouts. :)

such hostility towards nokia eh? hehe... :P

you can also use it with the 7250.  use it for listening to the radio.  

I think you can modify the DT-1 to use with the SAP.  Just buy the retractable cable then make the proper connections to the pinouts. :)

the last nokia i liked was the 7110. after that nokia just lost the edge in technology and features. it's just been making mass market phones.

now, back to the topic. where can i get those creative speakers? and i still don't have that adapter.

someone posted that you can modify a microjack that was bought at radio shack.

i've to a lot of radio shacks, haven't seen a 2.5 adapter. will buy one at sm hardware in makati when i go there one of these days.

Guest spv_dman

i've to a lot of radio shacks, haven't seen a 2.5 adapter. will buy one at sm hardware in makati when i go there one of these days.

Just remember when you used that 2.5mm converter, you have to make some modifications to it, else one of the speakers won't play, either left or right. Standard stereo jacks has only 2 layers, smartphone has 3. I have posted an article for this which you can refer to.

Guest dinoalbert
Let's compare screens when you have your SAPs keypads replaced at BP. hehehe...

grifter, curious na talaga ako bakit talagang masama ang dating ng BP sayo? hehe

kse sa akin naka-dalawang balik na ako doon, pinalitan ang motherboard ko at keypads ko...okay naman walang nagbago sa itsura....mas maganda pa rin ang screen ng SAP compare sa iba...honest (kaya nga di mo mabitawan SAP ng gf mo no? hehe j/k :)

can someone send me an adapter for the smartphone? i need it so that i can use my smartphone as a car stereo unit, walang benta sa davao nitong adapter na ito, SPAMyaran ko lang kayo, pls? thank you very much!

grifter, curious na talaga ako bakit talagang masama ang dating ng BP sayo? hehe

kse sa akin naka-dalawang balik na ako doon, pinalitan ang motherboard ko at keypads ko...okay naman walang nagbago sa itsura....mas maganda pa rin ang screen ng SAP compare sa iba...honest (kaya nga di mo mabitawan SAP ng gf mo no? hehe j/k ;)

Bulok talaga service sa BP. Kahit yung utol ni jabonga, nagpapalit ng softkeys last Saturday, pagbalik ng unit, may fingerprint din sa screen. Baka type ka ng technician kaya pinagbutihan yung repair sayo. hehe...

And when I posted re: BP above, I did not intend to draw emphasis on BP but rather on the fact that although the SAPs screen is the best, the other parts of the hardware is mediocre.

As I posted sometime ago, it's no contest that the SAP has the best screen bar none among all cellphones. The OS is very nice and highly customizable which I really enjoyed during the short time I had it. My only beef with the SAP is that the hardware sucks! I don't have the patience and time to keep on going back to BP to have the softkeys/callkeys replaced by their smudgy/grimy hands.

Buti nalang naglabas na MOTO ng smartphone. Will probably get MOTO rather than HTC again. At least SMARTNET ang service center ng MOTO.

As for my GF's SAP, mawawala na rin yun siguro pag lumabas yung Mitac 8390. :)