Photo

Start a Petition to get Flash Player for Smartphone 2003 ??

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Poll: I would like to sign the Macromedia Flash Petition (590 member(s) have cast votes)

I would like to sign the Macromedia Flash Petition

1. Yes (1104 votes [98.40%])

Percentage of vote: 98.40%

2. No (18 votes [1.60%])

Percentage of vote: 1.60%

Vote Guests cannot vote

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)

Yep that would be awesome... especially if it supported QVGA and landscape mode.

I also got one working based on a download from this forum from way back. It works on my T-Mobile SDA, but the controls are iffy, and it doesn't go full screen to the exact QVGA dimensions. Still, it shows that the technology is there... I hope adobe comes along with a Flash List for WM5 smartphones soon!

hm well i take back the post i last said here lol. too bad i cant delete it. il just overwrite it with this

Edited by mikeeey, 20 September 2006 - 03:25 AM.

my signature is too long

cojmar

cojmar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
why u make this petition ? Adobe is already making a flash player for mobiles is called "flash player lite" ...
u can download the demo here : https://www.adobe.co...shlitewinmobile

(the product is not really relaced yet but the demo works super, it traks buttons u can press on them action script etc ...)

if u do a free registration
and btw it works great on my spv c 500 with win ce 5 , it can open even swfs from internet if u type the location correctly

sik_hc

sik_hc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
Adobe made Flash Lite just for 2005... But, i can give you something to play *.swf on your 2003 (and maybe 2002) till they make us a real Flash.

Here's the file...

sik_hc

sik_hc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
[size=1] [/size]

Edited by sik_hc, 08 January 2007 - 03:07 AM.

sik_hc

sik_hc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Adobe made Flash Lite just for 2005... But, i can give you something to play *.swf on your 2003 (and maybe 2002) till they make us a real Flash.

Here's the file...

Attached File  Macromedia_Flash.rar   384.78KB   444 downloads

bongbong

bongbong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Here's the file...
Attached File  Macromedia_Flash.rar   384.78KB   444 downloads

Gee thanks Sik-HC i was able to not only watch animations and flash cartoons iwas even able to play flash games!! The numpads 7 and 9 correspond to the menu buttons in some games. The rest of the games just use the josytick. Thanks a lot!

pisygirl

pisygirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:spv e100
many thanks to you!!!!!!!!

Menneisyys

Menneisyys

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Devices:a lot
Guys, go and read http://www.modaco.co...ta-t256872.html (particularly section 1.5.1.1 ) - yes, you CAN play ONLINE REAL FLASH content!!!!!!!!!

yak0987

yak0987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi.. can anyone help me with this.. i know im really late on this but help please

GS 059

GS 059

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:HTC S620
I would love to have a flash player for any smartphone, my aunt has a business and she needs to be able to take her flash presentation to her clients to show thme, and she cannot do that without it...

LuisMayito

LuisMayito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
dont't know if someone has posted this before, but if affirmative... delete post.

here's a cab file that has worked for me.

byeee
Attached File  flashlite2_1_winmobile5_sp.CAB   769.39KB   48 downloads

ransel

ransel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:smartphone

I have been eagerly hoping for a Flash Player to be released on the MS smartphone platform, I dont know if this is going to be pushed into the "wish list" section- But the point of the post is to possibly start a petition and not to just "wish" about it.

I am a Flash Developer, and the newest version of Flash (flash mx 2004) even has Templates for certain cell phones/PDA's to create flash content for.

Come' on! We need smartphone on there! Actually we just need to get a damn player for SP 2003, who would be interested?

Posted Image

Great! Maybe I can help you. I am a smartphone 2003 user.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users