[B]Battery[/B]

Guest mak

1 day? yes, from the previous rom version... but for qtek or imate upgrade, it last for more than a day... :)

well, in my case, the Imate still doesn't last 2 days but it is noticeably longer than the 1.50 of smart! maybe it's the calls and gprs usage.

onga, hassle ang one-day batt. have to recharge every night. baka ma-overcharge pa.

this has been discussed here and the verdict is that the SAP cannot be overcharged! there's a built-in mechanism that prevents it and it's better to charge lithium ion batteries before they are fully discharged, unlike nickle cadmium batteries, they don't have "memory". and they wear out faster if you deeply discharged them.

1-day battery depends very much on your usage, if you play lots of mp3s, videos, games...and also on type of rom version you have. definitely it is a hassle if on the middle of the day you drained your sap battery.

but suggestion is better to charge your battery every night as rodnav's previous post stated, it wont overcharge. ;)

it seems my imate ROM has proved it's worth.

i played MP3, err make that WMA files on my SAP for 3 hours in the bus, played a game of Tennis Addict, texted, made some calls too the battery only showed a drain of 1 bar, i'm impressed. in my previous Smart ROM, the battery would be screaming to be charged.

Guest donBAGZiq

I charge everynight...kaya lang bat ganun...tulad kahapon i only used my phone to text although i don't send to much SMS...used around 9 minutes of calls (in total na yun ha)...yun lang tapos pag uwi ko ng bahay 1 bar na lang

Hmmmm....yung Remote Display Control ba eats much of my battery power??

@adi

the performance as compared to 1.5.0.28 is it seems to be a bit faster and less hanging. i don't regret losing removing 1.5.028 at all.

@donBAGZiq

what's your ROM version, Smart's 1.5.0.28 is very power hungry

Guest donBAGZiq

@rodnav

yup yung nga...d pa ko maka pag upgrade to Qtek e...medyo play safe din kasi ako although i have already backuped my files...yung bootloader ko lang ang problema...mataas

Thanks

@rodnav

yup yung nga...d pa ko maka pag upgrade to Qtek e...medyo play safe din kasi ako although i have already backuped my files...yung bootloader ko lang ang problema...mataas

Thanks

just follow the procedures on other threads on making a bootloader and your battery life should improve. or wait for the Smart upgrade, it'll incorporate the power saving features as ppcsurfr said in a previous EB.

People,

pwede bang i-downgrade yung ROM version ng SAP from 1.5 to 1.3 without downgrading the bootloader?

...I'm kinda new here kya pasensya na kung may sagot na sa ibang threads

Guest spv_dman
People,

pwede bang i-downgrade yung ROM version ng SAP from 1.5 to 1.3 without downgrading the bootloader?

...I'm kinda new here kya pasensya na kung may sagot na sa ibang threads

Nope. You can't upgrade or downgrade to any ROM, to smart rom 1.3 included, without replacing the 1.04 bootloader 1st.