Forum improvements for you guys!

Guest PaulOBrien

Joining Modaco is one priviledge in the IT world i have come to enjoy giving one limitless boundaries to interact to different people of different nationalities, age, profession.

And its a shame that certain people can be inconsiderate of others specially for those people who had work so hard for this for us to enjoy.

Thanks Paul

Guest matanglawin
Joining MoDaCo is one priviledge in the IT world i have come to enjoy giving one limitless boundaries  to interact to different people of different nationalities, age, profession.

And its a shame that certain people can be inconsiderate of others specially for those people who had work so hard for this for us to enjoy.

Thanks Paul

i second that :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Welcome FY666! Ü

hmmm...you're familiar! anyway you are most welcome parin...basta ba naman ok ka eh...walang problema Ü

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

LOL! kelan lang? hehe pasensya na mahina ako ngayon laging naka-mobile modaco lang out of town pa kse...na-banned na pala sya sagot naman ako ng sagot sa posts nya Ü

Guest chibako
LOL! kelan lang? hehe pasensya na mahina ako ngayon laging naka-mobile MoDaCo lang out of town pa kse...na-banned na pala sya sagot naman ako ng sagot sa posts nya Ü

hehehe! :) hindi rin alam e. cguro isang araw lang to tumagal sa forum. kahapon lang ako hindi nagkapag internet e, tapos ngayon banned na...

hindi ba kita sa smartphone kung banned o hindi? hindi ko kasi napapansin pag SAP gamit ko e.

cguro after sending all those Pm sa mga moderators na ban na agad sya kasi at Ashleys advise sent all Moderators ( carlo,grifter,dinoalber tand Paul ) a pm regarding it

Bilis ah!

At least he now he knows kahit bumalik balik sya di sya makakatagal

THANKS TO ALL AGAIN :)

i was also about to pm our mods specially the pinoy mods to watch him out... the way he post kasi has some resemblance with the way he did it before... well, he's still not learning his lesson...

i think the many times he has repeatedly be malicious and unrespectful to ppl here is an indication that he has no intention to be good

we all hope that his getting banned the 2nd time around would at least make him realize that he can come and go as long as he follows the Golden Rule but it seems he has no intention to do that at all

for what he has done nakakaawa sya kasi di sya magiging masayang tao

Guest grifter

@nbjune,

sorry for my last post. Just read your post re him PM lang kasi. hehe...

yup, serves him right to be banned again. 'Flaming' is against the modaco forum rules.