Mga taga Esato

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest kapitan jackal

@boss norbs (handsome p.)

present!

commdap nanaman! kita kits mga kurimaw!!!

sana nandun na P810/900 pr yung voyager ;)

(boss, pwde ba tyo dito? or dun na lang tyo chit chat sa kabila?)

Guest dinoalbert

marami rami din palang mga na-convert dto from SE to Smartphones....including me ;)

Ang Nokia users kaya marami din na-convert? Its either marami or konti lang? Madami kase amazed sila...or konti lang kase hindi user-friendly unlike the Nokias? :D

hey handsome puppy! howdee? from esato rin.. we've met several times, starbux rockwell tapos sa che when laffen was here. i think last time i saw u was nung comdapp with sila ying.. remember the SE shirt we got nina gowin? hehehe.. pays to stay, eh? :D

@carlo- met u also during the che eb ;) u just might not remember me, as we were a big group then.

@kap- the price sounds good, but then again i wouldn't know any better.. im not techie, remember? i got the a901 last year ata and it cost me close to 40 grand kasi nag-upgrade ako ng hard drive to 20GB. mukhang pareho specs, pero yung akin celeron (1.1ghz) yung processor while that one (i think) uses gigapro (700mhz).. i dunno if the speed spells that much difference. if im not mistaken, that model was around 34K last year. mukhang maaga binigay bonus sa presinto ah! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Norbert Aquende

boring yung comdapp ngayon... wala ang Sony Ericsson... kahit nga Sony wala.

Hey guys, help naman... paano ko maacess ang WAP site ng Esato? pag pinapasok ko kse ang wap.esato.com, lumalabas ang desktop version ng page.

Guest mariolouis

@norbs

be sure you use webwapselect before opening the wapsite. and type wsp://wap.esato.com. you will be prompted if you want to open the "html", "wap" or "html light" versions of the site. choose wap. :wink:

Hi guys

It seems that if you access Esato using the SPV Internet Connection then you must use http://wap.esato.com/wap to bypass the main page which keeps directing you to the web version.

If you access Esato using the SPV WAP Connection using wsp://wap.esato.com then Esato will detect both HTML and WML browers and give the option of WAP and HTML light

Guest dinoalbert

OT:

for sale...my SE T68i with charger, boxed.... more than 1 year old, mint condition....this was my phone before I switched to the SAP....forgot the software version pero matagal na hindi ko in-upgrade

selling it for 6K

Guest Norbert Aquende

Thanks to everyone... I have successfully viewd Esato lite on my SAP, although i cant get it to remember my login profile. Probably Laffen havnt used cookies yet on the mobile site.

To those still active in Esato, please check out my post at Pinoy Chit Chat. I have met with the Marketing Manager, GM and the ad agency of Sony Ericsson to plan partnership and cooperation with the Pinoy Esato people. I also ask your your understanding as i have not fullfilled my obligations as the President of the Sony Ericsson Users Group becuase i had to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Windows Mobile Camp. We have had been very sucessful in getting partnerships and sponsorships with Microsoft, HP, Casio, Toshiba, Asus, O2 XDA, Globe, and Smart among others relating to Windows Mobile devices. But even as i have been meeting SE once in a while, its only now that we have this opportunity to have official recognition from them. I hope i get your support on this.

On the Windows Mobile for Smartphone side. The coming months will be exciting for us. After our successful launching of the Smart Amazing Phone at the Pinoy Pocket PC users group, we are going to have a follow up event where we may also be the first to witness the successor of the SAP. Since that the Smartphone has a significant following, we decided that we Spin-off the smartphone group into Pinoy Smartphone users group. Although independent, it would still be under the filipino Windows Mobile communituy. We may decide to ask some people from this board to be an officer as we have may have lots of stuff in our hands. There may be other operators and importers coming in with Smartphone devices, but for now, my lips are sealed 8)

Thank you all for supporting us in the Pinoy Pocket PC and Pinoy Smartphone groups. It is for you that we give so much effort in making these communities.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ericharlz

from Esato din po.. pero low profile din.. below 50 posts lng ata ako dun.. im the one na nangangarap magT610 pero whwn i got my SPV d ko n naoopen masyado yung Esato.. ngaun lng ulet dami ko n PM mwehehehehe