Help: New SPVs from Smart has v1.09 bootloader

Guest wolfman

Guest sweetyls

@edselrt

i've the same prob. accdng to virgil, you can downgrade from 1.7 to 1.6 as it is. kasi same image rom (or whatever you call it) daw. haven't tried it though.

im a newbie here.. upgraded the SAP rom from 1.6.0.7 to 1.7..m not satisfied with this update..can somebody help me downgrade it to 1.6 or  better? thnx a lot!!! :lol:

pm me .

turo ka sa yo.

mar, good afternoon. I need your help. I just got my Smart Amazng Phn too just a couple of days and it is networked locked. its version is 1.7 and cant unlock it. my friend (who managed to unlocked his) tried to dwngrade it to vrsion 1.3 and 1.5, tried loading bootloader v0.98 but the phone wont accept it. grrrr after all that we tried, we cant boot the phone so my friend downloaded the 1.7 update again and load it back, got the phone back to working but still remained unlock. any help or tips from you will be very much appreciated! tnx tnx tnx. tnx! im really hoping we'll get this fixed.

Manny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest (8xspeed)

okay i already got the procedure somewhere esle, can somone one please point me to a site where i can download the SAP 1.3.7.8 update. i really cant find a link for that.

TIA!!

• 2 months later...