SMS group sending/create personal folder (SMARTPHONE)

Guest smartrey

Guest diamondsnake

yes i agree with pzee, this is also useful if you want to move important messages to the My Folder section which is not supported by the built-in Inbox.

Guest spv_dman

Sana may option din which can read from the sent item folders. Wherein you can move the items to personal folders. Im fond of that when I was using bokias. ;)

Guest rodnav

@spv_dman,

romantic ka pala. parang si dolphy ka yata talaga, chickboy. baka gagamitin mo uli yung naisip mong romantic line kaya mo sinesave. hehe

Guest sonborj
For me I want to keep some of those messages that I sent. Wala lang just to remember the things I've said. Specially mga romantic stuffs  ;)

Good for you its for romantic reason sthat you need to save those messages... sa min Required ng boss dahil we text a lot in our job.

btw, it would be nice if the graphics in bokia can be formatted to show the same way in SAP right?

Guest spv_dman

@* this is offtopic already ;)

Going back to the software, here are some bugs:

1. Phantom sms created on built-in sms application when opening new sms through sms toolbox.

2. Flickering? (haven't experience this but for some it does flicker)

3. Hangs. Takes a while to exit on a couple of occassions.

Overall the product is a worthy replacement for the built in sms application. :wink:

Guest sweetyls

i noticed din pala (don't know if this was mentioned earlier in this thread) that IMeter doesn't recognize sent messages via SMS toolbox. was wondering for a while why my SMS count stays at 12?!?! haha.

This stuff is cool and helpful. Phantom SMS/EMail is taken cared of via solution of EGenius.

@Pzee

Yup. have taken your suggestion to heart, no phantom sms so far. Thanks ;)

Guest smartrey
This stuff is cool and helpful. Phantom SMS/EMail is taken cared of via solution of EGenius.

@Pzee

Yup. have taken your suggestion to heart, no Phantom SMS so far. Thanks ;)

Your lucky ses. genius strategy doesn't work on me. Phantom SMS still active. Maybe, i will have to change to another ROM.whewssssssss.... :roll:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
San nistore and sms sa smstools, sa IPSM be o sa storage card.

I think di cya store ng sariling sms but instead organizes sms messages. Notice pag nagbukas ka ng IPSM folder mo via SmartExplorer, may makikita kang file named 'SMSManager.vol'. I think dito save nung program yung pagkaka ayos nung mga messages into folders.

cemail.vol is to built-in SMS application while SMSManager.vol is to SMS Toolbox application.

If you do palomaaa's trick on Storing Contact and Appoinments DB into your SD , di gagana ang SMS Toolbox nun kasi yung default na paglalagyan nung SMSManager.vol, nasa IPSM and wala sa Storage Card. Ilipat mo man location ng SMSMager.vol sa storage, di pa rin po cya gagana. IPSM lang talaga. Ang mahirap sa ganun is, halimbawa power texter ka, yung Inbox mo umaabot ng 1000 and above, magastos sa IPSM space kasi may cemail.vol ka na na lumalaki lalo pag marami kang laman sa inbox, may SMSManager.vol ka pa na naka store sa IPSM. Sana sa susunod na release ng program, gawan nila ng paraan to so that, doing palomaaa's trick and having SMS Toolbox save its .vol sa Storage Card, maraming IPSM space ang masi-save.

Amen ;)