Who do you want to be the additional Moderators?

Guest elr

Hey! This was discussed for quite sometime before but never read any follow up on this. So,....

Who do want to be our additional Moderators in "General - Pinoy" forum?

Please inform if you want to ADD/DELETE somebody from the options..

Done as requested.. ;) . but are serious about DEWSLAT? :shock:

One more thing, i didn't decide yet when should be the deadline for this poll... any suggestion?

Guest binky_p

could you include dinoalbert (again)..he is just playing shy but he could be a big factor for our forum...he knows a lot of threads and topics..he was even, one of the members who was, PMed by paul.

Guest mlkanapi

I agree. dinoalbert has helped a lot of newbies and has made his presence felt in this forum. I suggest that he be included in the choices. ;)

Guest mariolouis

@elr

bat naman ako napasali dito pards!!!

sa tingin ko self-moderating naman tong forum natin eh! mas maganda yata kung ganun. tayo-tayo na lang magre-remind sa mga newbies how our little "community" works at pagsabihan na rin mga balasubas na posters.

p.s.

i'm not patronizing dewslat but without him, there would be no balance. :wink:

ako din pa-delete. parang di ako qualified diyan :D besides, i'll be very busy this october until december. may deadline eh. :lol:

tnx elr. skulmeyt. :lol:

siguro naman walang mag-a-appeal na ibalik ako no? ;)

@elr

sa tingin ko self-moderating naman tong forum natin eh! mas maganda yata kung ganun. tayo-tayo na lang magre-remind sa mga newbies how our little "community" works at pagsabihan na rin mga balasubas na posters.  

p.s.

Dre, pinili ko initially yung mga oldies (i mean, yung mga matatagal na dito sa forum ;) ) and their contributions sa ating maliit na community... at isa ka don... isa pa, may bumoto na sa yo, baka ma disappoint..

Ok, if somebody agrees (aside from you ML) to include dewslat then i will. :? :roll:

Guest chibako

@elr,

pre ako din patanggal. mahilig lang ako punta ng mga eb at mangulit! hehehe! ;) i don't feel na qualified ako as a mod. :D

tnx in advance! :lol:

@randy

K, i'll take your name out TEMPORARILY...(since nobody voted for you yet) ;) ... but i cannot guarantee you'll not be nominated again..

@chibaks

sorry bro, you were nominated by mlkanapi...

Guest matanglawin

paki-klaro lang mga kapatid kung ilan ang pwedeng i-boto sa pagka-MOD... :roll:

isa lang ba, dalawa (or higit pa) :?:

;)

@elr

indeed, dewslat has previously signified his intent to become a MOD here...so just that he won't conclude that he is "hated" in this forum, i agree with ML that dewslat be included in the shortlist. :wink:

paki-klaro lang mga kapatid kung ilan ang pwedeng i-boto sa pagka-MOD... :roll:  

isa lang ba, dalawa (or higit pa) :?:  

;)

isa lang po. saka once lang pwedeng bomoto.

you can only vote 1 but it's up to the moderators, Paul and Carlo, if they'll be needing more than 1 additional moderator.

@*

I was informed that some of your were already PMd by Paul about being a moderator but turned the offer down. I hope the turnout of this poll will change your decision otherwise.. ;)

Guest mlkanapi
@randy

K, i'll take your name out TEMPORARILY...(since nobody voted for you yet)  ;) ... but i cannot guarantee you'll not be nominated again..

@chibaks

sorry bro, you were nominated by mlkanapi...

@ elr,

You might have made a mistake. I was requesting that dinoalbert be included in the list of choices :D

Guest ppcsurfr

Three moderators are better than one. We can help eachother and it doesnt mean that being a moderator will require you to be online 24/7.

Tulong tulong naman tayo dito.

BTW,nasa Tagbilaran City pa ako... :-)

Mabuhay!

Carlo Ma. Guerrero (Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices)

---------------------------------

I created this message on Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 12:22:32 a

Put the power of Windows in your Pocket.

This message is sent using the HP iPAQ h2210 Pocket PC.

Guest spv_dman

Dami na pala nangyari dito since I went online late last night. :lol: Sorry guys, I already decided not to be a moderator. Napaabot ko na ito sa "kataas-taasan".

Pero huwag nyo munang tanggalin yung name ko sa listahan, gusto lang malaman kung ilan ang boboto sa akin ;)

I can contribute to this site in my own little way even without being a mod, so dun na lang ako sa pagiging member, happy na ako just being one. :D

@ elr,

You might have made a mistake. I was requesting that dinoalbert be included in the list of choices ;)

Sorry for that..

@*

added rodnav and dewslat, took out chibako....

what's wrong?? why is it that rodnav has two entries but when i go to the edit mode, there's only 1 entry.... wierd...

@chibako

yan dre, request granted... :D

Guest chibako
@chibako

yan dre, request granted...  :lol:

tnx elr! hehehe! happy nako as a member! ;) kakahiya naman kung walang boboto sa akin! :oops: hehehe! :D

Guest sonborj
could you include dinoalbert (again)..he is just playing shy but he could be a big factor for our forum...he knows a lot of threads and topics..he was even, one of the members who was, PMed by paul.

One thing with Dino's expertise is showing the thread of a certain topic... it makes this forum more efficient and less loaded with further inquiries. Baka hindi mod ang dapat kay dino.... baka Mr. Searcher?

But I agree, the guys has helped a lot of SAP users.

@elr

p.s.

oo nga naman.kita nyo nga nung last presidential election,kasali si manoling morato at si dumlao,di ba?kylangan talaga ng balanse.