Anyone from Las Pinas

Guest ricson

Guest ricson

Meron bang taga Las pinas dito i need bootloader .98 kasi i need it to upload sa phone ko with ver 1.04 para ma unlock ko.

Waala pa kasi akong card reader writer kaya di ko ma upload sa MMC lo yung .98 bootloader.

thanks in advance.

Guest BrAGoL

@ricson

boz, di ka pa ba nakakapunta sa place ni doubleB? alam ko dito sa makati may mga members na may sd card with .98 bootloader... try to PM them na lang...

Guest chibako
ino-organize pa,eh.mahirap kasi mag-set ng eb that will adhere to the majority's sked.basta,just keep visiting the forum.EBs will be posted.

I agree! minsan pa nga biglaan eh! hehehe! ;)

Guest BrAGoL

@ricson

sa QC ako umuuwi... pero dito ako nag-wo-work sa makati... pasong tamo ext. to be exact...

kaso ang problema wala rin ako sd card na may bootloader...

try natin kontakin si elr... alam ko dito rin yun nag-wo-work sa makati...

Meron bang taga Las pinas dito i need bootloader .98 kasi i need it to upload sa phone ko with ver 1.04 para ma unlock ko.

Waala pa kasi akong card reader writer kaya di ko ma upload sa MMC lo yung .98 bootloader.

thanks in advance.

@ricson..

alam ko si arnold may card reader na.... try 2 contact him...

Guest rodnav

@ricson

dino and bingky has a bootloader memory card at their office in makati, and Doc kanapi has the bootloader and ROM in a single SD card that can flash both bootloader and smart's 1.3.7.8 ROM directly to your phone. he has a clinic in Makati Med. just try to PM them if they could help you.

@ricson

sa QC ako umuuwi... pero dito ako nag-wo-work sa makati... pasong tamo ext. to be exact...

kaso ang problema wala rin ako sd card na may bootloader...  

try natin kontakin si elr... alam ko dito rin yun nag-wo-work sa makati...

Yes I'm here at makati near greenbelt... anyone needs my help? ;) I can go out @ lunchtime..

Guest schadow1

OT for Hotee_male

Dud, i forgot to send you the files you need. some of them won't fit email attachments. just ask me what you need and probably next EB bka pwede ko ilagay sa SD Card at share ko sa inyo

Guest rodnav

@schadow

just a thought, why is there a fee? you've used those stuff for your phone yourself. maybe for your time, i guess then. hope to see you guy again in the next EB. i think it may be in makati. birthday ni kap.

@ricson,

the guys in makati would gladly do it for free. and if only you're near QC, i'd lend you my SD card@schadow

just a thought, why is there a fee? you've used those stuff for your phone yourself. maybe for your time, i guess then. hope to see you guy again in the next EB.

@ricson,

the guys in makati would gladly do it for free. and if only you're near QC, i'd lend you my SD card

@ricson

Sige.... paki paalala.. ;) saan ba sa greenbelt? sa food choices kaya sa gb3 para maraming mauupuan? :D

to others:

baka gusto nyo rin pa upload ng bootloader bukas (thursday)... i'll meet ricson at greenbelt, 12 noon....

Guest BrAGoL

@elr

meron din ako ka-officemate naka-smart rom ewan ko lang kung interested siya pa-upload ng bootloader...

if ever, sure na ba na sa food choices gb3?

Guest schadow1
@schadow

just a thought, why is there a fee? you've used those stuff for your phone yourself. maybe for your time, i guess then. hope to see you guy again in the next EB. i think it may be in makati. birthday ni kap.

Hehe! My time is free but my gadgets aren't ;)

if someone can lend me a laptop and if i could make it at the EB, I may give free upgrades as well, exclusively for EB attendants. I'll just give my confirmation tomorrow by 5pm if i can make it.

Guest dinoalbert
Hehe! My time is free but my gadgets aren't  

if someone can lend me a laptop and if i could make it at the EB, I may give free upgrades as well, exclusively for EB attendants. I'll just give my confirmation tomorrow by 5pm if i can make it.

you only need the SD card (spare) with the 0.98 bootloader in it...so what gadgets do you need other than his smartphone? You dont need a laptop. Probably you mean you still have to copy your phone's 0.98 bootloader to an SD using USBterm or Winhex? As I understand, the guy is looking for the 0.98 bootloader na nakopya na sa SD card...which I guess yun ang meron na si elr :wink: