agile messenger

Guest bhoyeto

Guest bhoyeto

it's a new application from agilemobile which you can supposedly use to connect to any messenger (yahoo, aim, icq). it's in the modaco and coolsmartphone headline. check those sites for more details.

Guest gsbwizard

agile messenger is basically a combination of 4 IM's namely yahoo,aim/aol, msn and icq.

sa akin, ayaw din gumana....gusto ko ring gumana sa akin to kasi importante to....gamit ko rin kasi to sa office.

pls enlighten us on how to make this software work...:-)

Guest gsbwizard

ganito ba nangyayari sa inyo?

the app allows you to choose which IM you want to connect....you can put a check on the checkbox beside the IM. then you press connect right? after that, nothing happens?

kasi ganun sa akin. ni hindi man lang ako natatanong ng username and password ko in the IM that I chose.

help pls....gastos? malamang nga.hehe...

Guest gsbwizard

the app allows you to choose which IM you want to connect....you can put a check on the checkbox beside the IM. then you press connect right? after that, nothing happens?

kasi ganun sa akin. ni hindi man lang ako natatanong ng username and password ko in the IM that I chose.

help pls....gastos? malamang nga.hehe...

Guest mariolouis

mine did not have a checkbox. a box encloses the options. when i press connect, a picture of a phone and a pc connecting appears for a moment. then it closes.

Guest mariolouis

mine did not have a checkbox. a box encloses the options. when i press connect, a picture of a phone and a pc connecting appears for a moment. then it closes.

Guest gsbwizard

yup a picture of a phone and a pc trying to 'connect'....forever...

maybe because the MSN messenger is not working for SMARTPHONES.

got this email reply from www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile .

In an effort to ensure the latest security and privacy protections,

Microsoft recently made an update to the .NET Messenger Service

which requires customers to install an updated client in order to

continue accessing the Service after October 15, 2003.

Microsoft is working with its mobile operator partners to make

updates available for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones soon. Some

Windows Mobile-based Smartphones will have the latest security and

privacy protections out-of-the-box and customers will not need to

take any action in order to access MSN Messenger after October 15.

I tried yahoo and it was connected..

yipii

Agile Messenger is an Instant Messenger for your mobile telephone.

Agile Messenger supports the four most popular instant messaging services: ICQ®, AOL®, Yahoo!® and MSN®.

Not only is Agile Messenger the most user friendly and reliable instant messenger available for your mobile phone, it is also completely free. Thanks to Agile Messenger you can be truly mobile and never be out of contact with your business contacts or friends again.

I ve try it and it really great..test it using pass through connection.check your settiing..it will ask to install update version of agile once you connected

Guest sweetyls

pansin ko lang, besides the gastos.. another downside is that you don't get all messages. or minsan lag. at the same time, di rin nila nakukuha lahat ng msgs mo. i've used it for yahoo pa lang so far.