• PipPip
  • 114 posts
ooops! i stand corrected. :) thanks, elr. :( :D

neo168

neo168

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In connection with GPRS bills – does the [G] sign above the antenna icon indicates that GPRS still in use? I still see it even though IE is finished downloading the page. I turn Off/On the radio just to make sure GPRS is closed. Is that a good practice? Any other way to automate it?

matanglawin

matanglawin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
@neo168
i usually just press the end button to stop the data call...it's enough to make the small G on top of the antenna icon disappear. :wink:

lelen

lelen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hi Mr Carlo! Can i use the SAP (as a modem also) for my Palm (Tungsten T)? I used my T68i (before) and now T610. Kaso, prepaid ako dito sa T610 (globe), kaya medyo hindi ko na ginagamit. Hindi ko magamit ang SAP. Plan ako sa SMART, would you care to help me please on this... Thanks a lot!

neo168

neo168

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
@matanglawin,
thanks man, yup the end button also respond to the data connection.

ppcsurfr

ppcsurfr

Fot�grafo Profesional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Devices:Dopod 586

Hi Mr Carlo!  Can i use the SAP (as a modem also) for my Palm (Tungsten T)?  I used my T68i (before) and now T610.  Kaso, prepaid ako dito sa T610 (globe), kaya medyo hindi ko na ginagamit.  Hindi ko magamit ang SAP. Plan ako sa SMART, would you care to help me please on this... Thanks a lot!

Well, you should be able to... it wuldn't hurt to try. Just follow the sequence I posted and the necessary string which has to be included in the setup.

I'm not sure if the standard drivers on the Palm will work with it though... but I do think it should.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices

Pinoy Windows Mobile - The Philippine Users Group for Pocket PC and Smartphone users
the::unwired

virgil

virgil

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
this works....great work sir carlo!!!

pyke

pyke

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
how about the strings for sun cellular?

iPAQ hx2750
Transcend 2GB SD 2GB CF
Billionton Bluetooth Modem
Palm Universal Wireless Keyboard

iii370HSSV '0773H

Geeklord

Geeklord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Devices:HTC Voyager
In settings, under data connections, I added a new connection named Office GPRS where I connect to a proxy server instead of directly to the internet . Then I left the Smart GPRS fields blank to test if my Office GPRS. It works. But I was wondering how I'm being charged by smart now that I'm not using their GPRS connection (or am I still??). Can someone please enlighten me?

ARE YOU A VAMPIRE OR A WEREWOLF?CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users