Longhorn M5

Guest Richie M

Guest Richie M
I just love that skin!  

But still I have a little problem with it I can't solve (cos I'm a newbie  ;) )

The second screen (watch and alarm) shows an error in the alarm part. It says "read registry problem". How can I fix that?

:oops: sorry for not replying sooner :lol:

To get rid of the "Read Registry" error message, just go in to the alarm and reset it, or turn it Off, then return to the homescreen and should of cleared :D

Guest roozbeh

hmmmm...so i got how this thing work.....

maybe a program that copies xml to phone and change all links to storage can be very usefull i think...nobody created such a thing?

Guest m1elr

tried to install on my Orange SPV E200 (with new firmware) and get the message , 'Installation Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permission.'

I get this with some other downloads, any Ideas? :shock: :?:

Guest roozbeh

Well Richie can you do that tehnical issue for urself....

as your theme is very karge i think it is also a good cab that install files on storage card...

Guest drblow
tried to install on my Orange SPV E200 (with new firmware) and get the message , 'Installation Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permission.'

I get this with some other downloads, any Ideas? :shock:  :?:

Cab files for skins require your phone to be application unlocked - click OTA for details.

Guest m1elr

Ok thanks for the tip about application unlocking the phone, I have now done this via the Orange site and everything is working. I was under the impression that the E200 was unlocked unlike my older E100 which couldn't run anything until I unlocked it. :D ;)

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest confused and hungover

this is a very nice looking screen.... i'm trying to edit the shortcuts, is that possible? i'm looking at the Xl file now and i can't see the type os shortcuts i'm used to...

is there something special i should be looking for?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest oldfats

can not find clsid="{A1536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D076} in M5.hom.xml,so some functions like settings not actived.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tnayrbj

I would like to know if the Run Page can be associated with a shortcut instead of the last commands.

I have not been modifying my phone long so if you act like I am stupid you are wrong, I am ignorant.

Thanks

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coleburg

Amazing skin, but is it possible to get this for the imate sp5m with windows mobile 2005 as this would look fantastic on it.

Come on people, please skin for the 2005.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.