Just thought I'd post my opinions why I gave this one a 9 and not a 10!
These are just my personal opinions and I believe a 9 is still awesome!
- Text is a tad too small on the homescreen. I personally prefer the font size to be one more larger.
- When items are selected in the homescreen and on other screens it's a little difficult to read what is selected. I like to be able to clearly see what is selected (I'm talking about the highlighted text color here).
- The next two points are really nitpicking, but still maybe worth mentioning...
- On the call alert screen it looks like there are some lightly colored letters at the top on the grey/silver screen. That doesn't look right IMO.
- The 'In Call' is difficult to read with the drop where it is.
Really, that's it!!! If these few things would have been in there I would have gave it a 10!!! I am using an SPV, not an E100 so I'm not sure how much better these things would be on the better screen.
A few things I need to mention that I really like about this one are:
- The graphics overall are awesome!!
- I really like version 2 where you can see your calendar and all day event, along with everything on your homescreen at once. I personally hate multi screen homescreens. I prefer to see everything on my homescreen at once.
- I think Mids signature on this is great! It's unique and definitely can be recognized as him, yet it's small and doesn't interfere with the entire theme.
- good use of real estate with the way the date, time, and carrier are all together like that. I'm not sure how he done that, but I'm going to try and find out!
I want to try and add the alarm plugin on this and change the highlighted text color to fit my needs... We'll see how that goes...
Overall... Awesome one Mid!!! Thanks!
I'd personally like to hear other peoples opinions on what they like/dislike on the homescreens/themes here at MoDaCo. I believe that input will only lead to even better homescreens overall from many people...