Guest midnight

[223]Reload_2.jpg

File Name :: Reload 2

Author :: midnight

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

CAB format

2 Homescreens (one with appointments that only show when selected, and one that has the appointments permanentlky showing, select either of these in settings>Home Screen)

Skinned screens include:

Startup/Shutdown Screens

Error Screens

Programs Menu

Windows Media Player

Comments

Follow up to the popular Reload homescreen, please reboot phone after installation.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:56 pm

View File

the toxic/slime green color is dead when it's installed on sap! (i don't know,...maybe on my pahone only) can the author pls make it appear as vivid as in the preview?

Guest midnight

exactly. It also depends on the make/model of the phone aswell, the green is a lot brighter on an e100 than on the SPV, but even then, it still isnt as bright as the screengrab.

Guest midnight

fy666, its 'r' for reload quite obviously :roll:

oh, and thanks for the vote (yes i can see what you voted, and I know what you gave Jayz2k's skin aswell) a '1'????? you really think this is the worst homescreen you have seen?

cmon, i wanna see you do better

Just thought I'd post my opinions why I gave this one a 9 and not a 10!

These are just my personal opinions and I believe a 9 is still awesome!

- Text is a tad too small on the homescreen. I personally prefer the font size to be one more larger.

- When items are selected in the homescreen and on other screens it's a little difficult to read what is selected. I like to be able to clearly see what is selected (I'm talking about the highlighted text color here).

- The next two points are really nitpicking, but still maybe worth mentioning...

- On the call alert screen it looks like there are some lightly colored letters at the top on the grey/silver screen. That doesn't look right IMO.

- The 'In Call' is difficult to read with the drop where it is.

Really, that's it!!! If these few things would have been in there I would have gave it a 10!!! I am using an SPV, not an E100 so I'm not sure how much better these things would be on the better screen.

A few things I need to mention that I really like about this one are:

- The graphics overall are awesome!!

- I really like version 2 where you can see your calendar and all day event, along with everything on your homescreen at once. I personally hate multi screen homescreens. I prefer to see everything on my homescreen at once.

- I think Mids signature on this is great! It's unique and definitely can be recognized as him, yet it's small and doesn't interfere with the entire theme.

- good use of real estate with the way the date, time, and carrier are all together like that. I'm not sure how he done that, but I'm going to try and find out!

I want to try and add the alarm plugin on this and change the highlighted text color to fit my needs... We'll see how that goes...

Overall... Awesome one Mid!!! Thanks!

I'd personally like to hear other peoples opinions on what they like/dislike on the homescreens/themes here at MoDaCo. I believe that input will only lead to even better homescreens overall from many people...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bikespod

don't let people like 666whatever get you down midnight. your skins are excellent. easily the best looking and most carefully crafted. looking forward to your new one and hoping to have an E200 by then to view it properly. can you reverse the text colours on the next one, black for selected and grey for not. ta. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Have to say I love this one. Have looked at others but can't bring myself to replace this.

One question though, what is the bar underneath the Calendar bar meant to display? I never get anything in it.

More like this pleeeeeese Midnight, and more keysound themes, they're great too! :lol:

Love the home screen midnight, all your work is great!

One thing I noticed, dont know if it is somthing I have done or something someone else has mentioned but...

The buttons at the bottom of the screen on mine have stayed a light puruple colour which I was using on my last screen. I checked the that colour scheme was set to default in the home screen setup but it still stays light purple. Has anyone else noticed it not changing to the grey that it should be?

I like your R2 skin design too.

It's nicely put together and polished. I will make a point and give you my vote too.

Your MoDaCo skin was really nifty BTW and I had that on my phone for quite a while.

......respect to the skinners :lol:

nixy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest midnight

nice christmas type versions of this screen soon.....

Reload2: Ice (nice and frozen version) and Reload2: Candy (may not release this one, its just weird)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.