Smoothscreen v2

[188]Smoothscreen_v2.gif

File Name :: Smoothscreen v2

Author :: Brody

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Screens Skinned: Homescreen, Volume, Startup, Shutdown (only works with certain ROM versions), Programs, alert, Error, Missed Calls, Incoming Call, Banner Images and Contacts. There are two versions, one that has a banner in the Programs menu and one that doesn't and is therefore compatible with Surreal Start (normal layout of 9 items in programs menu).

Note: A soft reset (restart) should implement all of the changes.

All files are in CAB format, use a file explorer to install or copy to IPSMWindowsStartup and soft reset (restart) your phone.

Comments

The follow up to Smoothscreen v.1, the imaginatively named "Smoothscreen v.2"! It is a significant upgrade on the original with numerous extra screens being skinned and a vast improvement in graphics (xml by Brody, graphics by DavidRM).

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 11:52 am

View File

• 4 weeks later...

Wierd, i've not heard of this occuring on anyone else's phone. As a last report Midnight has written a cab that returns all of the screens back to normal, i'm on my phone at the moment so can't post a link but if you click the "chat" link at the top of the page someone will help you in there! Let me know how you get on and i'll help you when i get home if you're still having problems. Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 1 month later...

When I try run the .cab file on my E200, it says "you don't have the adequate rights/authorities" .. or something alike.

I haven't unlocked my SPV, since I've read the E200 isn't software-locked as standard. I've installed Smart Explorer, and it works fine ..

What's the didlelio ?

The e200 does still require decertification as an essential part of the registry is still locked. Give the ota method a go and it should work. Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.