Photo

Welcome to our USA visitors... Exclusive USA content!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

upsman

upsman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

See midnight? As i said.. It would be very welcome with others than just American.. so why dont ya do a Danish and a philly version? :lol:

A Philly version? As in Philadelphia? Alright! ;)

LOL that's good :twisted:

Stryper Aquila

Stryper Aquila

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Very funny :) encece, but we all know when NederSoren says Philly he meant Philippines. So we're all still waiting.

I agree..Philly means PHILIPPINES :lol: ;) :(

A Man of DREAM is
a Man of WILLFULL...

dwlewisii

dwlewisii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:playing with my 5 kids...
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack
Ok, thanks for welcoming us americans! I'm still new to all of this, but can someone answer a question for me:o

I have AT&T, and I was using the Motorola MPX200...I have traded it in and am tomorrow I will be getting the epv 100...now heres my question, what do i do about upgrades...not neccessarily to 2003, but just patches or what not. maybe my questions is not specific but if it is, someone just fill me in.

And again, thanks for all the info..you folks have really been helpful (that regeditor was great!)

Dan Lewis
[email protected]

SMT
AT&T
Texas, USA

coreymcl

coreymcl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
OK when I try to install this Home Screen on my Developers Edition SPV-E200 It tells me it failed because it does not come from a trusted source. How do I fix this?

Corey McLaughlin
www.mobileminds.com

Posted Image

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia

Very funny :) encece, but we all know when NederSoren says Philly he meant Philippines. So we're all still waiting.

I agree..Philly means PHILIPPINES :lol: ;) :(

Not where I'm from! :)

-Nick

Stryper Aquila

Stryper Aquila

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Very funny :D encece, but we all know when NederSoren says Philly he meant Philippines. So we're all still waiting.

I agree..Philly means PHILIPPINES :lol: :D :)

Not where I'm from! :D

yah, youre right too :oops: :oops: :oops:

A Man of DREAM is
a Man of WILLFULL...

abatis

abatis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
I am a new MPX200 owner. I have been with ATTWS for years but after running out of my measely 1 mb data allotment in a few days with this phone I am switching to T-mobile. This site is a wealth of info and has given me the inspiration to switch to unlimited data and more voice minutes for less. I have my unlock code and I am waiting for my T-mobile sim to arrive on Friday. Hopefully all will go well and after at least 5 years with ATT, I will make the switch. Why doesn't ATT get that with the capability of these phonnes you cannot charge an arm and a leg for the internet service. Bye Bye ATTWS. :lol:

Well my T-mobile sim card came. All is working well, internet connectiion is great. I have not tried to use the phone as amodem yet - that is next.

12/9 update

Well I followed the Motorola Guide on using the phone modem feature along with the advise from mpx200.org on the initialization string and my phone worked great as a modem on T-Mobile. I got my company VPN as well as https sites. Excellent. As long as I have G access I am in business with this phone.

Also requested my attws number be transferred today to T-mobile. We shall se how long that takes. This phone is great for my use. Choice is good.

pinoyhunter

pinoyhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
where do u copy the file to?

Chronos

Chronos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Telecommunications, fast cars, my family
Awesome! I'm in the DC metro area (US) and been using a SPVx since early this summer. Thanks!

And geez, what I'd give for a good philly cheese steak right now!!! :lol:

abatis

abatis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
OK

Where can you get the best Philly in the US? Name your place. East - West, but it has to be the best.

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia

OK

Where can you get the best Philly in the US? Name your place. East - West, but it has to be the best.

The best Philadelphia (Philly) CheeseSteak?
Ummmm...that would be in South Philadelphia.
Don't let the tourist places like Pat's and Geno's fool you into thinking they're representative of a good cheesesteak.

Two of my favorites is Tony Luke's on Oregon Ave and Jim's on South Street. :)

-Nick

Skitals

Skitals

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
/me likes south street
/me also hates philly
/me had his car broken into last month
/me had his pocket pc, bluetooth gps, piel frama case, and stereo system in the car (hu, amp, subs, etc)

I guess the /me stuff doesnt work when Im not on irc :)

edit: whoaaaaa! I was just screwing around and typing / me ... (without space) just screwing around and it actually worked!

novabart

novabart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello forum, and thanks for all the great information. I just bought my mpx 200 and love it. I have several different types of phones but like this one the best. I look forward to getting and sharing information.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,443 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@@paulobrien

edit: whoaaaaa! I was just screwing around and typing / me ... (without space) just screwing around and it actually worked!

Wanna really confuse people?

/ you = /you !

:)

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Chronos

Chronos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Telecommunications, fast cars, my family
/you

mhdzabin

mhdzabin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How can the contacts gets copied from the phone to the SD cards

Qstav

Qstav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all.

Just picked up the Motorola MPx200. I'm roped in to ATTWS for a year however :? Love the phone, hate the service. I was holding out for Verizon to offer a better deal on the Samsung i600 but the prices just didn't come down I'm afraid. I didn't realize that T-Moble could support this phone. Oh well, I'll wait a year and switch then.

BR,
Q

abatis

abatis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
One thing to think about with ATTWS is if you use the data service at all you will burn through $200 in no time. Therefore, you may want to run the economics for your use on wether paying the cancellation fee is worth it to get unlimited data for $20 per month from T-Mobile. Also when you sign up for T-Mob you will get a free phone. You may be able to sell it and subsidize some of the cancellation fee. That is the end of my anti-ATTWS rant for the day.

/you

helfy

helfy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

"]

Wanna really confuse people?

/ you = /you !

:)

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

WHOA??????????

Falstaf

Falstaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones :P
Hmm, interesting.

I wonder why paul was daydreaming about me when he wrote that? what do i have to do with this discussion :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users