HTML Mail? MS Reader?

Guest gettinbranded

Guest FrankyG

With respect, I'm pretty certain that you can access HTML mail. Why, with full internet access and PIE could you not? I can access Hotmail on my original SPV, so I really don't see the E200 taking a backwards step with webmail being unavailable.

Guest smittyofdhs
With respect, I'm pretty certain that you can access HTML mail. Why, with full internet access and PIE could you not? I can access Hotmail on my original SPV, so I really don't see the E200 taking a backwards step with webmail being unavailable.

depends upon what the orignal poster meant by HTML email. I took it as being able to read HTML email via the Inbox, which it still can't so. Likewise, it could also mean the inbox polling a HTML email account, which it can't do either. But yes, you should still be able to use pIE to browse to hotmail.com and read it that way.

Guest nokia7190

Can not do Outlook Web Access!

reason: Outlook Web Access check smartphone IE version and think it do not support frame. And it stop moving forward.

If there is a workaround on checking the browser version, Outlook Web Access may work!