e200 actual release date.

Guest goinnuts

Guest goinnuts

due in orange stores before the end of the week.(saturday) prices monthly line rental less than 25 pm 199.99 more than 25 pm 149.99 more than 50 pm 99.99 Posted from work. simon gots yours put to one side already.

Guest chucky.egg
Sorry to keep asking the same q, but do u know anything about a Payg release ?? :lol:

Yeah, that would be cool for me

I've just got a new contract so an upgrade will cost me £350+ but I heard talk of PAYG for £290.

Yeah, that would be cool for me

I've just got a new contract so an upgrade will cost me £350+ but I heard talk of PAYG for £290.

Yeh, i started my contract in July, so Payg would be the best option for me, if not, i will either buy qtek 8080, or imate (whichever is cheapest) ;)

Guest stu_lowe2003
They will DEF be in ALL Stores by the end of the week. Just to make that clear.

I put my money on them not being in shops by the end of the week. Thats what I assume from phoning about 5 different retailers who all said they had no fixed date when they were arriving, probably about 2 weeks they all said.

Stu

Guest wbloore

Visited three Orange shops today and no sign of the E200. Was supposed to be released today according to the shops but they haven't received any stock yet. Will be Wednesday at the earliest in Newcastle before the next delivery of stock.