Author :: Brody

Category :: TV / Movies

Description ::

Features

I've skinned the following screens:

_Homescreen

_Volume

_Startup

_Shutdown (Only works with some ROM versions)

_Programs

_alert

_Error

_Missed Calls

_Incoming Call

Note: A soft reset (restart) should implement all of the changes.

All files are in CAB format, use a file explorer to install or copy to IPSMWindowsStartup and soft reset (restart) your phone.

Comments

Two themes using my Office homescreen as a template, they are based upon Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights. There are two to choose from featuring either Brian Potter or Max!

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 11:50 am

View File

Guest capt_janeway

Brody

Love the scheme - how about a request?

Little Britain please or would you be prepared to send me the templated for this scheme so I can have a play?

Cheers :lol:

Some of the pix and features are on top of each other thats all - is the MPX screen a different size to the SPV?

On top of each other!? In what way!? Can you PM me a screenshot please as I am struggling to understand what you mean? The images are set, they are in no way seperate so i see no way that they could go over each other? As i say, PM me with a screenshot and i'll see if i can shed some more light on your problem (and bump up your rating for my homescreen :lol: Hehe!)

Cheers

Ok, a friend of mine (username verbetex on here!) has just got a Moto and has reported the problem to me, it seems that the message counters appear unformatted and therefore out of line with the background. I can only imagine this to be a result of the Moto handling the plugins differently to the SPV range. I will endeavour to provide a Moto compatible version of my homescreens with the help of verbetex but please be patient as I do not own the phone myself! (If anyone wants to donate one then I am always open to offers :lol: hehe)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.