E200 Available Today (fingers crossed)

Guest ghostface

Guest ghostface

Went to the Watford Orange Shop Yesterday and was told they would have them in stock today!! Just Phone O and asked to upgrade and they said it wasn’t on the system but expected it to be available at some point today!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

Guest ghostface

Nothing as Yet ........Why are Orange so c**p,you ring them up and half of them don’t know what there talking, Just called again and they said to me that its not out until next month......Does anyone have an official release date :lol:...Everyone ring up and give them hell ..lol

Guest rhaleuk

I'm just waiting for confirmation that OCS has it on their system so that I can ring them up and organise an upgrade.

As soon as the first few confirmations come through I'll ring them and post the responce I get.

Rich

Guest kingdom master

hee hee, ive got mine free!!!,lol

yippee although the developer unit looks attractive if the internal memory is larger almost double of the retail unit, the speed must be great.

tom

Guest jason76

if your out of contract and don't mind a new number.

try www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk, E200 and mpx200 at very nice

prices. :lol: . orange are a bit expensive. ;) .

Guest smokedog
Just phoned the Orange shop in the Trafford center and they said they'd have it in a couple of weeks  :lol:

The orange shop at TC don't know their arse from their elbow. The one on market street is not much better either.

Guest awarner [MVP]
yippee although the developer unit looks attractive if the internal memory is larger almost double of the retail unit, the speed must be great.

It's the same memory on both units :lol:

Guest ghostface

Just spoke to O again and they said that I should be able to buy it from the end of the week but considering the amount of times I called and got told something different today I still don’t believe them!!!!

Maybe they should speak to each other in OCS and all give the same answer that way they might look professional!

Mike as of my store pricing list today for a talkplan of £25 the phone will be £169.99 but our price lists do get updated every tues night ready for weds so it might change

Guest rikwebb

Well, for a laugh, I just called O CS.......

The woman actually seemed to know what she was talking about !! - a first for CS. She checked, and said that the e200 was available from today, and that it was logged that they had started shipping to stores this morning.

She expects the website to change tomorrow.

Price, she coudnt give me for an upgrade, but to 'buy outright', I presume shes talking about Pay as you go, it will be £239.99.

Rik

Price, she coudnt give me for an upgrade, but to 'buy outright', I presume shes talking about Pay as you go, it will be £239.99.

Rik

I hope that's true ;) £239.99 on PAYG sounds good to me (if that's what she meant) :lol:

Guest rhaleuk
Well, for a laugh, I just called O CS.......

The woman actually seemed to know what she was talking about !! - a first for CS. She checked, and said that the e200 was available from today, and that it was logged that they had started shipping to stores this morning.

She expects the website to change tomorrow.

Rik

I hope your right, this actually sounds like she knows what she was on about :shock:

Guest rikwebb

Update,

Just phone O Upgrades.

It is def available, they are just waiting for the system to update the stock levels. I was told that this should happen later tonight......

Once the stock is updated on the system, we will be able to order!! :lol:

I double checked the price, and it is £239.99 for Pay as you go.

Prices for upgrades are not available until system is updated.

Rik

Guest spark-x

£239.99 on PAYG sounds far too cheap? Unless they can be totally sure you will only be able to use it on the orange network... even then, thats nearly the same price as vodaphone are selling the sony t610 on PAYG !!

sx

Guest spark-x

I just called them, nice guy but he said they knew nothing. Apparently the staff been asking their supervisors for more details but nothing has been released to them so far (netiher date or shipping or price)... only thing they could tell me was that the e200 would be between £99 and £199 on contract if bought direct from orange (and she said this was avalible to buy now)

sx

Guest spark-x

Yep £279 is what i had heard but someone above posted saying customer service had told him £239.... to be honest i think £279 is still pretty good, compared to the £300 some people want for the X70 panasonic (non smartphone)....

sx