NEW! Smart Phone w/ new ROM version 1.7.0.13

Guest virgil

Guest mar9118

@SMART

Thank you, at last you have come out with an update that can really be called an update and not just to lock phones, aside from having all the long awaited features other ROM has, you have been one of the few to have the MSN Messenger fix too, good work!

@mar

buti naman, mas maganda na rin ang update nila. better late than neve. and just in time i just got back my actual phone from smart wireless center which i killed on the previous update. are you still in hongkong? u using your SAP there?

this ROM is promising. i may stick with it na.

@ses,

read my other post. the wav files in the storage card are recognized. after i upgraded my phone, the sounds settings already found the wav files and i only had to select them.

Guest JingJing
let us also know kung may delete all messages sa inbox, outbox at deleted items and sent items. Isa pa kung nakikita na nya yung mga wav files sa Storage CardMy Documents. Without the third party applications (e.g. SMS Tools, Changesonaire).

Ano paba...?

It now does all mentioned above... its really nice...

Guest runab0ut

hmmm.... is there anyway that i could backup my SMS/MMS messages in my SAP? no, not that SMS2Email thingy... i don't really like fiddling with my office outlook folders! :lol:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@runabout

1. SMS to PC via Orneta...#12 here: http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=90189

- backup as .txt, pwede mo basahin using notepad ng phone or PC

2. MMS and SMS to PC via ActiveSync...backup your cemail.vol then MAPI folder parang ganito: http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...p=320575#320575

- cemail.vol ang i-backup mo instead of mxip_initdb.vol

:lol:

Guest mar9118
@mar

buti naman, mas maganda na rin ang update nila. better late than neve. and just in time i just got back my actual phone from smart wireless center which i killed on the previous update. are you still in hongkong? u using your SAP there?

this ROM is promising. i may stick with it na.

@rodnav

yes at least ngayon puwedeng ipagmamalaki na nauna pa rin ang pinoy sa MSN fix :lol: , yes I am still in HK going to Shenzhen more often now to setup new project, I am using my SAP pero after testing the new Smart ROM I have to get back to other ROM dahil kailangan ko gumamit din ng HK and China SIM if not patay ako sa roaming charges :wink: sa HK popular ngayon ang Motorola MPx200.

I will stick to it when I get back home, next year 8) 8)

Cheers!

Guest bluetooth

already got my phone from brighpoint this morning. 1.6.0.8 siya then upgraded to 1.7. so far ok naman andsatisfied since meron na nga siya sms counter and delete all mesages sa folder. however, la pa rin exit button for STK services.

hw can i fix the MSN bug? :lol:

konting udyok p mag uupgrade na ko. everything is set. na download ko na ung setup. antay ko na lang cguro comments ni spv_dman. d nyo npapansin, mukhang d yata sya active l8ly? busy cguro s charitable works, christmas e. :lol:

Posted from my SmartPhone!

theres got to be a way to unlock 1.7!  i cant be stuck with the qtek with no T9 any longer, AHHHHH

Same problem here since I'm not using Smart. On the positive side those improvements/fixes of 1.7 is what we have with QTek. I don't crave much of the MSN fix 'coz i'm happy with agile. Pero I like the sms msg tone fix :lol:

Guest dinoalbert

hey! good to hear about the improvements! congrats, Smart...job well done...wav files in storage card, delete all messages....and sms tone even with unread message??? Really? okay yan ah! gusto ko yan! :lol:

what about the startp and shutdown screens...can be changed din?

FINALLY! My wav files can be read by the device, I removed it from a folder and saved it directly under storage card.

I noticed also an improved speed even without speed menu/speed boost. SMS alert even with unread messsages, delete all sms function, added menu to set number as default or send sms directly from contacts. Did not notice yet improved performance of battery, and i dont have much use of the MSN Messenger.

My storage will be freed by more space when I remove third party applications.

I hope the next upgrade will include the functions of sms toolbox and an exit from stk service.

To virgil and spv, please extend my thanks to SMART. This upgrade is not bad. ;)

Pakisabi din na sana libre SAP2 para sa existing SAP users. :lol:

@dino,

yes, the startup and shutdown screens could be changed, this could be done automatically with certain skins like reload 2. the first screen is still the Smart Amazing thing though. what could be edited are the Smartphone 2002 splash screen, and the plug ins of certain screens, like randy's OS X skin works fine on it

Battery life? the verdict is still out on this....