How to get your Free MMC software card for spve200!!!

Guest egghead101

Guest t3dluke

Brody what are you on about? what have i done. The G2 headset for me at least works great, what you bashing it for? Been using it for a few days now and it works fantastically. The manual isnt very helpful in how to pair the device, it must be off before holding the button down to start pairing where the manual doesnt mention this. This step is only needed to bond the devices, not after. I dont understand why you're having a go? And what do you mean numerous posts, I only did one in the compatible headsets thread, cause, err, its compatible!

Guest newquay_kev

Hi,

Has anyone got the link to the page on the Orange site which details this offer? I bought my e200 from Fone4Free.com last month (£25 for the phone and £25 per month contract). I assume I qualify for this offer, anybody else approached Fones4Free about it yet?

Thanks!

Guest newquay_kev

Thanks for the link, I'd already seen it but I was hoping there might be more detail which I hadn't already seen! Obviously not;-)

Anyway armed with as much information as I can gather I've emailed Fone4Free asking for my free 32M card.

I would guess (and hope) its an SD card (as the standard Orange 8M card is SD). As for the softrware on the card I'm not bothered about demo versions, etc. Just give me the memory Orange!!!

Guest dazza12
Toyota, he's used a command in this post that displays your username, it's a long running joke here now...

If you manage to get 32Mb of fun let me know how!  The attractive woman in my orange shop said it was for web only orders.

I cannot see anywhere on the Orange website where it says the card is only available for web orders. They can't wriggle out of it.

I've got in touch with my local trading standards office, they've told me to argue it with Orange, if they don't give me the card they will look into it.

I'm now armed with a threat to change my talkplan to the lowest possible one and switch to O2. I know it sounds petty, but with all the other probs with the E200 that O have washed their hands of (such as never having a car charger), this is the last straw.

When I went into the shop, they got very shirty about it, saying they were nothing to do with Orange. I know Orange Retail are a separate division to Orange HQ, but they are still the same company. Someone needs to teach them a lesson in Customer Service. Obviously the staff that worked at Orange in the early days when I first became a customer don't work there anymore.

Hmm, interesting, I upgraded to the Spv e200 on Sunday and didn't get my free 32mb! Now looking at the Orange site, it shows the free card if you select this phone as a new customer but not as an upgrade.

Basically, who with an upgrade has got this card, and what stores/online etc?

EDIT* Spoke to orange (150) who eventually said that i should have got this card! but can't help me as i upgraded in store. So i have sent a fax(i can't believe thay don't have e-mail!!!!) to the orange shop.

I will keep you updated

Guest Mr_Protozoa
Why are there a number of references to me in the forum?

I am innocent of all that I am accused of   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

It's a running joke on the forum - you can put a command in your post which will make the viewers username appear in the message. See the thread of eating worms for more info.

Hmm, interesting, I upgraded to the Spv e200 on Sunday and didn't get my free 32mb! Now looking at the Orange site, it shows the free card if you select this phone as a new customer but not as an upgrade.

Basically, who with an upgrade has got this card, and what stores/online etc?

EDIT* Spoke to orange (150) who eventually said that i should have got this card! but can't help me as i upgraded in store. So i have sent a fax(i can't believe thay don't have e-mail!!!!) to the orange shop.

I will keep you updated

The shop call me back this morning, admitted they had 'forgotten' to give it to me. I collected it this afternoon which is nice. :)

Guest markdotpeters5

glad you explained that running 'joke'. I was wondering what I had to do with cheap headsets :)

personally, as i already have a 512mb sd card, I don't really care about another 32mb, especially can't be bothered to talk to orange when I don't absolutely have to, they've become a nightmare lately.

Guest Toyota-F1.com

I phoned O and they said that the offer was only to new customers - she read it in the terms and conditions on the site; I can't find it, can you see where it might be?

:?

Guest dazza12
The shop call me back this morning, admitted they had 'forgotten' to give it to me. I collected it this afternoon which is nice. :)

Can you let me know what shop, when I go into my local Orange shop on Saturday and they refuse to give me the card, I can tell them 'Well, xxxxx store are giving them out!'

In reply to the "plentiful supply of cheap bluetooth headsets" er..... can't help sorry. try kelkoo for latest pricing, best deal was the half price voucher from Orange retail. I went for the motorola, small and comfortable with cool flashing light. Unfortunately also easy to lose!!!! Ooops!

Guest Toyota-F1.com
I phoned O and they said that the offer was only to new customers - she read it in the terms and conditions on the site; I can't find it, can you see where it might be?

:?

I've found it - because I'm an upgrade customer I don't get one :) .

Guest colingwalker

Well I'm a new customer I bought my e200 last friday and was told that they were subject to availability and there are none left. (Orange Online).....

Can someone put the software on the net for download, I'm not bothered about the 32Mb Card as I have a 512Mb Card in my phone.

Can you let me know what shop, when I go into my local Orange shop on Saturday and they refuse to give me the card, I can tell them 'Well, xxxxx store are giving them out!'

It is in Barnet

Orange Shop

Unit 20

The Spires Shopping Centre

Barnet

Hertfordshire

EN5 5XY

Tel: 020 8440 9493

Fax: 020 8447 5402

Also I am an upgrade customer, maybe it is just my charm :wink:

I faxed the shop stating i have spoken to orange (Customer Services and Upgrades), and have also read on MoDoCo Forum that i should have got a free 32mb card. They called to say they are sorry and to come and collect itt.

It is a 32mb card but with only the 'Time Out' package.