Request for a "CHARMED" skin

Guest crazysmile8

Guest crazysmile8

hi im new here and i was wondering if i could request for a skin for smartphone... it's a CHARMED skin, i don't know if you know the show. it's a supernatural tv series by the wb. i've search up and down the net in search for this skin, but to no avail.

hope someone could make one. thanks....

Guest inspectorgadjet

Seems like a good idea for a sking. Maybe one day if I get some time I will whip something up. In the meantime, creating skins is not that complex. There is a guide from Microsoft at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dn...2homescreen.asp that can get you started on what you can and can't do. If you have a bit of time and patience, I am sure you won't struggle to put something together.

Guest inspectorgadjet

Hi,

I have been playing with some ideas for a charmed skin. Here are some screenshots of hwo it's going to look. I am still busy working on some magical effects and should have a skin up in a couple of days.

nj

Charmed-ScreenGrab1.gif

Charmed-ScreenGrab2.gif

Charmed-Appointments.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inspectorgadjet

Well I had to put the skin on hold for a while because my stupid laptop decided to throw some tantrums. It's been a while but my computer is now running a bit more normally (after a reinstall), and I will be finishing the skin off in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Charmed Skin would be Fab

But I have to disagree with bugeyes..........Rosie McGowan is much nicer a.k.a Page!

Have you seen her in the film "Jaw Breaker"?, She plays a right bitch on a power trip, :evil: :twisted: but wow....sassy as Lucy Lou with a dental floss sized thong! :lol: :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :!: :!: :!:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...