Orange SPV E200 smartphone is being withdrawn in UK

Guest adrianfox

Guest midnight

well, i had a low estimate of jpzr before, and now its just hit rock-bottom. thats the worst peice of drivel I have ever had the misfortune to read. but, in all honesty, i cant say i'm surprised

Guest www.msmobiles.com
[Edit by Paul: Please respect your fellow members]

could you also edit stuff from postings of Maverick? it is unfair that anonymous person (Maverick) is attacking public person (myself) without the ability to defend.

Guest Maverick

Attack you?? when? where? I merely placed a couple of links to YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND ARTICLE. Are you denying the fact that you wrote that 'amature journalist/racist' article about Finland?

If what you said or did in the past comes back to haunt you now, can I be held responsible?

BTW If Paul or the moderators feel that my postings violate forum rules, they have every right to remove it. You, sir, dont have to tell them how to do their job.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
Attack you?? when? where? I merely placed a couple of links to YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND ARTICLE. Are you denying the fact that you wrote that 'amature journalist/racist' article about Finland? 

If what you said or did in the past comes back to haunt you now, can I be held responsible?

BTW If Paul or the moderators feel that my postings violate forum rules, they have every right to remove it. You, sir, dont have to tell them how to do their job.

Maverick, your links don't point to original article but to some one sided responses from communistic Finns. Original article has been removed but it was confirmed to be truth by many thousands of people who live or lived in Finland.

I will sue you for libel and you will be deported from UK if you will not stop stalking and bashing me with false accusations.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Settle down eh :?: :!: This has completely blown out of all propotions and personally think the topic should have been locked a long time ago.

Settle your "business" via PM if you have to, but dont involve other people.

Guest statscat

hmmmmm call me simple and old fashioned

BUT

when has deportation ever been a consequence of Libel???

Lets not forget you have to prove special damage to win libel which I am fairly certain you would have a hard time proving given that your sources are not reliable and are frequently never quoted and that you yourself often misquote and misrepresent people and what they have said.

There are plenty of posting where you yourself admit to this, so I reckon you would have a hard tim proving your reputation was damaged by maverick when you seem to be pretty good at self destruction and don't need anyone to lend you a hand.

Calm down, take a deep breath and stop making "threats" to people who are only trying to provide people with information so that they might make up there own mind as to your integritiy as a journalist.

Guest midnight

i dont think you can sue someone for pasting a link do you? :lol:

oh, and it may well be one sided, but the person who replied also posted your original text aswell, which, i may add is some of the most racist text i have ever read in quite some time. I happen to know some Finns who would be mightily upset with that text, and i'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find any Finns who agree with your comments, you are a racist, admit it. (even mentioning deporting Maverick could be construed as racist)