Bad Taste Party - Costume Ideas

Guest spacecowboy6982

Guest spacecowboy6982

Ok, having a "Bad Taste Party" in a few weeks time an I need help deciding what kind of costume to wear. Nothing to sick - its possible i ve already heard the worst but if you guys can come up with something interesting I'd be glad. Hookers are out the question mind :lol:

spacecowboy

Guest spacecowboy6982

Thats what my Dad suggested but I kinda figured that was too much bad taste. Osma Bin Ladens a good one though. Fake dynamite strapped to myself with duck-tape + headscarf, sunglasses beard etc ? Afterall it is a badtaste party so its not exactly serious :lol: Nor does it represent anyones serious views ;)

spacecowboy

Guest squippo
Ok, having a "Bad Taste Party" in a few weeks time an I need help deciding what kind of costume to where. Nothing to sick - its possible i ve already heard the worst but if you guys can come up with something interesting I'd be glad. Hookers are out the question mind :lol:

spacecowboy

Go as Michael Jackson.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Lol - Gary Glitter wigs are easily come across (that wasnt a joke lol) but if I could get the MJ outfit as seen on Bo Selecta I'd be loving that :lol:

Guest spacecowboy6982

Exactly - that would be brilliant. With the plastic baby toy wearing those stupid wide rimmed glasses. If anyone knows how to get a hold of that particiular costume, pleae PM me !! I've heard of sicker ones than these though, best i dont go into it though lol

Guest squippo
Ok, having a "Bad Taste Party" in a few weeks time an I need help deciding what kind of costume to wear. Nothing to sick - its possible i ve already heard the worst but if you guys can come up with something interesting I'd be glad. Hookers are out the question mind :lol:

spacecowboy

depending on just how low you want to go. you could go as Ian Huntley and your partner could go as maxine carr.

Pretty sick.