How quick will I get it?

Guest Sp3ctre

Guest Sp3ctre

ordered from orange.co.uk on sat afternoon... any ideas when I can expect delivery (email said 2-5 working days, just wondered if anyone else ordered through orange.co.uk and got it sooner than 5 days)

Guest mutleyboy

i ordered the moto on friday on a new contract. Phone up orange to check on delivery on monday, they said website needs updating and delivery would be 7-10 working days as they are so busy :evil:

Sod that i said and cancelled the order, went and got the moto from orange retail on tues morning, lot quicker.

Very impressed so far, definitely a huge improvement over the spv which i had for a week

Guest mutleyboy
Sp3ctre, are they adding a new phone to your account or is it a brand new contract?

what difference would that make?

i forgot to mention that mine was adding another contract onto a current account i have with orange. Still told 7-10 working days

Guest mutleyboy

it is very crap. Thats why i cancelled and took the 1 hour each way bus journey to oxford to get it. Got the last one in the store too, good thing i rung the day before and reserved it.

Ordered Monday on new contract, phoned today and told delivery next week as awaiting credit check which could take 3 to 4 days :shock:

When I told them I already had another contract with them was told it could be despatched sooner as long as no monies outstanding on my other contract (which there isn't :D ).

davy

For info of others looking for a good deal (imho)I opted to pay £49.99p for the phone with the 120 minutes xnet/anytime + 30 free texts @ £15-00p per month promo on the O web shop. Seems like a good deal to me (and the wife who will be using the free minutes :lol: )

Guest hecatae

what difference would that make?

i forgot to mention that mine was adding another contract onto a current account i have with orange. Still told 7-10 working days

should make it quicker if it is an additional handset, they dont have to do as many checks.

Guest c0052372

I was just about to post and ask if yours had turned up. I'm still waiting.

I'll call them in the morning and see what progress they've made and post back here.

Do me a favour and mail me at banksy at blueyonder dot co dot uk when yours arrives

Cheers

Guest c0052372

You won't do either!!

Just called the tw@ts at orange and spent 2 hours on hold to enquire about an existing order. I hung up and called the sales line cos I was sick of waiting.

All orders placed over the Internet on Saturday and Sunday have been lost. You will have to re-order. I went balistic and tried everything but could not get faster delivery, freebies or anything. I've re-ordered but there is a 2 day backlog on credit checks plus 5-7 days for delivery! Expecting mine back end of next week at the earliest!

Guest Sp3ctre

kinnel!

am on hold to them now.... I have 2 accounts with Orange at the moment, ans was about to get a 3rd... going to tell them that if they don't sort it all 3 are off to T-Mobile!

Will keep y'all posted

Guest c0052372

If you do get promiss of a quicker delivery or some freebies will you please let me know so I can phone back and hassle them.

Do not press 3 then 1 to speak about an existing order - go straight to the new sales option and they'll answer in about 5 minutes