How quick will I get it?

Guest Sp3ctre

Guest Sp3ctre

got through to some tw@t who said the systems are down and i'll have to phone back tomorrow.

Thinking of phoning retentions and asking if I can cancel existing order and get the MxP200 as a free upgrade and switch to the square deal tariff with the 500 texts instead... did the upgrade guys get their phones next day by citylink as promised?

Guest Sp3ctre

UPDATE

Just phoned disconnections (150-6-3-3) and spoke to a lovely girl and explained this mess to her... she said it would be ok to upgrade to exactly the same pack that I ordered off the website... free of charge, with the texts :lol:

and to top it off she appologized that they can't deliver before monday... so I said fine, and fanku very much..

RESULT!

Have just had fourth replacement Moto Mpx200 in 7 days.

It looks great on first inspection but as we found out to our diismay the phone is fraught with battery failures and power problems.

(And I have read today that we our not alone either.)

Not to mention the constant signal problems. This model phone suffers seriously from terrible reception. Both myself and partner have had so many dropped calls thanks to this phone that I have lost count.

We tested the phone too via three different locations in a 40 mile radious to discount any possible transmitter problems.

It may be location related in that some might have fine reception. BUT.....bearing in mind that we have several other phones under the same operator and ALL have exceptable call and reception quality from similar/same tested locations then its safe to say its the phone.

Besides which its not just the UK owned models either as its been mentioned on this and another forum that some AT&T customers are having reception problems too as are others under same operator.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

PS it does look pretty though. Maybe a jeweller on ebay might make some earings out of them for small fee as therell be quite a lot on the pile in a couple of months......lets see if I am wrong.

Guest Sp3ctre
UPDATE

Just phoned disconnections (150-6-3-3) and spoke to a lovely girl and explained this mess to her... she said it would be ok to upgrade to exactly the same pack that I ordered off the website... free of charge, with the texts :lol:

and to top it off she appologized that they can't deliver before monday... so I said fine, and fanku very much..

RESULT!

mmm.. not come yet...

Guest Sp3ctre

well I was told yesterday, and it's now 10:40 the next day and stil not here... going to phone @ lunchtime if it's not arrived by then.

I don't understand why they say "will be delivered between 9 - 5".... has anyone ever had a sh**ty link delivery AFTER midday?

Guest c0052372

Good luck!

I'm just praying mine will turn up Thursday. I dropped my tarif on my current hpone to the lowest possible so basically can't afford to make nay calls till this phone arrives cos I have no inclusive peak minutes on this tarrif

Guest Sp3ctre

not tried it... orange say charge for 16 hours... some dude on here said 24... manual says 3...etc... dunno what to do...

anyway, orange dude said to leave until 2pm in order for the SIM transfer to work properly.

:?

Guest c0052372

Arrived today and am very impressed with the phone.

Only complaints are they didn't send my xmas gift pack or free SD card they were promoting. The girld I spoke to is also going to look into the camera issue I mentioned earlier