wav ringtones

Guest maru807

Guest thehothit

No - it only supports MP3s and Midi files. I have one and it is an excellent phone. If you don't need a camera, why don't you check out the MPX200 (the unlocked Tri-Band version seems to be going for around $500) - it's smaller and basically has the same features.

Guest homesik_alien

I'm not sure if you really do have the phone because it does support wav ringtones contrary to your belief. And it does NOT support mp3 ringtones.

Guest thehothit
I'm not sure if you really do have the phone because it does support wav ringtones contrary to your belief. And it does NOT support mp3 ringtones.

I actually do have the phone - no need to be nasty! I made a mistake - anyone can do that!!! Yes - you're right and I'm completely wrong. Sorry about that. Apologies to Maru807 for the misinformation.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adee404

i can install wav as ringtone or notification..or anything that can be sound.i am using soundzcool for smartphone to put in the wav.Anyway,u can try to copy the wav file into folder IPSM/Application Data/soundsand use Mitac's Phonering to try it.