Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09-How to Sim Unlock????

Guest d-coy

join k n lng ng EB or kai mar ka humingi ng how to http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock... i think may thread din d2 nyan!!!

Hello again d-coy!

Meron na kong procedure courtesy of Mar, pero he has this warning saying that if I am not familiar with Hex editing, I should not continue with the unlocking process or else I will end up with a dead phone. I think his procedure is quite complicated, isn't it? What kind of procedure have you done to ur SAP? Pareho rin ba ng kay Mar? If so, have you by chance experience any problems with regards to that procedure? I'll wait for your reply. Thanks.

@ leo

i wud say na im no computer programmer

pero i was able to do 8 usinfg Mars procedure

wat i di was just read the instructions thorougly...and applied 8..common sense lang actually, just understand d concept...

bty anong gamit mong rom>?

d first tym i did mar's procedure was a complete success and i hav benn unlocking my phone 3 times kc minsan i hav to go back to smart 1.7.

Guest SmartGuy
oo nga nakita ko nga sa newspaper yan, gumastos pa sila ng print ad at libreng gym bags just to bring back unlocked smartphones.

Is this still on going?

@ leo

i wud say na im no computer programmer

pero i was able to do 8 usinfg Mars procedure

wat i di was just read the instructions thorougly...and applied 8..common sense lang actually, just understand d concept...

bty anong gamit mong rom>?

d first tym i did mar's procedure was a complete success and i hav benn unlocking my phone 3 times kc minsan i hav to go back to smart 1.7.

hello d-coy,

do you know any link where I can download SAP 1.3.7.8 Rom? Im planning to downgrade my phone, hope it will be a success.

Please help.

Thanks.

Guest tontontonyo

d-coy, pwede ba may install ng 1.3 basta basta kahit naka 1.7 na? Just curious lang kase ako din gusto ko sana mag downgrade din pero mukhang mahirap talaga. thanks in advanced...

@ tontontonyo

nde mo bastabasta ma downgrade ang rom mo from 1.7 to 1.3, kailangan mo ng Mars procedure to be able to do 8!!!....madali lng yun...basta sundin mo lnng ang instructions carefully...

Unlocking SAP 1.7.13.0

guys if you're using SMART and have no plans of switching to GLOBE, i wouldn't encourage you to do this. because it's tedious, it took me almost two hours to complete it. but for most of you who lives for the challenge bakit di nyo subukan?

I’m not sure if there’s a shorter method for this. This thing worked for me but if you guys have any suggestions to shorten this operation your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

1. with the rom SAP 1.7.13.0 still on the phone, I used spvunlock code to read the unlock code of the unit (don’t forget to disable “WCESCOMM.exe” from the TASK MANAGER)

2. there’s nothing in this rom version that’ll ask you to enter the SIM unlocking code once a sim other than smart is inserted, so we have to downgrade the unit. I ran SAP 1.6.0.08. I ran this upgrade on the unit, erasing and upgrading, upgrade complete, then turn the unit on again waiting for it to operate

3. then here’s the tricky part using MAR’s method on unlocking the SAP 1.6.0.08. I downgraded the unit’s bootloader to .99

4. then I upgraded it normally with the SAP 1.3.7.8 rom version, and upgrading, upgrade complete, then insert a non smart sim before turning the unit on, the unit will now prompt for an SIM unlocking code. Input the codes and voila your SAP’s finally unlocked.

5. if you want a better version you might want to upgrade to ORANGE UK rom ver 1.61 which is what I’m using right now (doing this will require you to enter the SIM unlocking code once more, so guys I think it’s wise to keep a copy of this in your wallets)

so after 4 downgades/upgrades my phone’s now unlocked.

I hope this helps.

tnx 2 bragol for his insights

Guest livewirecebu

Bglan solution is 100% working.

I have been doing this for quite sometime now for my friends who doesnt have signal of SMART in their respective locations.

Now, you can claim all the free bags to smart to have ur SPV upgraded and have it unlocked again. FREE BAGS.

Hello guys! I'm back again! Just waiting for my 2nd SAP (line2) at plan 800 to arrive. Its been 8 mos. since I lost my SAP (line1). I had already missed a lot of updates like this ROM ver.1.7. BTW, is there a link where can I download the ROMv1.7 update? I would like also to try that mars method of unlocking the SAP with rom1.7 installed. smart people told me that by the time my phone arrives, rom version is already v1.7. please e-mail me the mars method at this address: [email protected].

thnks and more power to people who experiment and modify things that results to a much better one.

Bglan solution is 100% working. 

I have been doing this for quite sometime now for my friends who doesnt have signal of SMART in their respective locations. 

Now, you can claim all the free bags to smart to have ur SPV upgraded and have it unlocked again. FREE BAGS.

tnx for the confirmation, almost every sap ver ganito yung approarch

boss do you know a way of downgrading from uk 1.60 to sap 1.60 or any sap version

Guest tontontonyo

Sumakit na ulo ko sa kaka unlock ng 1.7 kaya, just had it done nalang. Had to pay pero ok lang. less hassle. Sa mga matiaga, i suggest just wait for further more posts sa mga good samaritans dito sa sight. Ok na ok mga tao dito. sobrang maasahan. Di lang ako nakahintay na mag unlock ng phone ko sa sarili. I admit, atat kase eh. hhehhe! Im now finally using my Globe Sim...

-Peace-

Sumakit na ulo ko sa kaka unlock ng 1.7 kaya, just had it done nalang. Had to pay pero ok lang. less hassle. Sa mga matiaga, i suggest just wait for further more posts sa mga good samaritans dito sa sight.  Ok na ok mga tao dito. sobrang maasahan. Di lang ako nakahintay na mag unlock ng phone ko sa sarili.  I admit, atat kase eh. hhehhe! Im now finally using my Globe Sim...  

-Peace-

magkano naman ang siningil sayo?

Guest activeingredient

Here is my experience with SMART ROM 1.7

Had my phone upgraded at Smart to 1.7 since my IMEI was indeed 17 digits... openline baga.

So after the upgrade from my Qtek ROM (dont know what version) to SMART 1.7 ROM... I tested it since I wanted to have it SMART locked to avail warranty... but Dang! It is still openline! Arghhh!!! Bakeeeett???

I asked myself bakit pa openline pa rin?... The next day I checked the IMEI and sure enough it had 15 digits na lang. Whoooohooo!!!

Im gonna get my warranty back!