MS Mobile News launched!

Guest Brody

Hello to everybody!

Today marks the launch of MS Mobile News, a new Microsoft Smartphone News website aiming to provide reliable, up to date news and developments in the Smartphone world! Offering News, Guides, Home-screen downloads and a Mobile Version to be viewed on your Smartphone, MS Mobile News has a lot to offer the Smartphone user. Thank you to Paul [MVP] for allowing us permission to post the launch of our site on MoDaCo, hopefully we will be able to form a partnership as a result of our common aim to provide news and advise to Smartphone users.

msmobilenewsbanner_01.gif

www.MSMobileNews.com

NOTE: See page 2 of this topic for news of our official MS Mobile News Smartphone theme!

Looks really cool!

I really like the homescreen layout!! I like that you can see a screen shot of all the homescreens at once. No need to dig into each one to see what they look like.

Guest nickcornaglia

Hey Boys!

Just saw the site. Looks Great! Well Done!

I wish you alot of luck and will add it to my regular web browsing agenda!

Congratulations!

-Nick

Site looks awesome so far. On my PocketPC the mobile edition looks great.

Question: Will you be supporting WAP 2.0 in the future? When I pull up the mobile site on my Nokia 6800, there is NOTHING in the news section and no pictures. :lol: As I wait for the MPX220, I'm stuck with my 6800. :D

thanks again for the great site!

-Mc

Guest Pondrew

Hi, great site.

Was surprised though that your picture of the HTC Voyager in the Smartphones list doesn't look the E200 I know and love. It has the same speaker and joystick as the E100/Tanager. In fact, it is a Tanager (isn't it?!) Did I miss something?

Looks fine to me :lol: Thanks for pointing that out, we were using the image that Orange knocked up, it was a modded e100 picture, i've updated the picture now!

Brody