DO's and DONT's for SAP users (newbies and oldies)

Guest kapitan jackal

Guest kalinte

don't disassemble your SAP. if you have to never touch the screen. (yung pina ka screen na) it has a sticky coating (maybe to prevent mist/ i dont know) that works really well in taking your finger print and dust. (parang backside ng tape)

to remove small scratches on your phone try using toothpaste tissue paper (avoid cloth). aplly a small amount rub with slight pressure. 2-3 min anad your done. it also gives your phone a sweet scent.

Guest kalinte
tanong lang po!           MAGKANO ANG PCHANGE NG KEYPAD/HOUSING/  MEMORY N MURA?             THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you still enjoy the limited warranty......the keypad is free. (insist on it. the cs are not well informed)...... the housing is Php 900. (sorry no other colors available)...... memeory(sd card?) after sales yan prices are directly proportionate tosize. hmm mukhang bastos ang dating.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

INGATAN yung silver coated part ng SAP mo kasi madaling masira. use your thumb's skin instead of your nails to avoid from scratching it.

install aplications that are only important to use. SPAMgal phone mo. and be sure to ask the experts about the application you are about to install.

always clean the screen of your phone. put your phone in a sock to avoid from any damage. thats all

:lol: no no no. hindi socks na short covering for the foot, ankle, etc. para sa cel i mean

meron bang socks na pang SAP?

kahit thumbskin talaga namang naSPAMk yung coating eh...mahinang klase...balutan mo na lang ng plastic transparent cover na me zipper (n3210/n3310)type--pagkasyahin mo na..hanap ka na lang-- makaktsamba ka din na fit na fit.

yung isang friend ko nilagyan nya ng cutex(yung colorless ha)ang keypads para cute...

Guest kalinte
while the phone is charging,never use it for calls right after you come out from a shower.i nearly burned my ear the other day.  :x  ](*,)

Naground ka? i know my phone give a litle jolt pag nkachrge tapos naka paa ka lang. i thougth sa phone hko lang.

Naground ka? i know my phone give a litle jolt pag nkachrge tapos naka paa ka lang. i thougth sa phone hko lang.

oo,pare.medyo basa-basa pa kasi ako ng konti nun.ang sakit,pare.sa tenga kasi,eh.

Guest glenjoy

Hi,

How to create a shortcut for the programs softkey? and how to create keys na substitute para sa softkey?

ANd ano ang quickclose program button or program?

For me: 

1. DO use the speed dial shortcuts instead of always using the soft keys to preserve it. Shortcuts also , as implied, saves your time. 

2. DO use the quick close program then make a shortcut for it .

3. DONT LEAVE the phone in a GPRS mode, always make sure that you've closed a GPRS connection. To do this, better restart the SAP so that the G sign is removed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hsmeilop

DO create a new user in XP so that you can open another OUTLOOK contact database. So when you activesync another SAP in your computer you wouldn't be sharing contacts. Very important, ifyour wife also has a SAP. :) Got caught last night. Damn!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

DO...

1. make it a habit to backup your phone when it is in its best configuration (using SpriteBackup)...backup ALL data, system and personal data.

2. backup your registry...from HKEY_Classes_Root to HKEY_Users (using RESCO Explorer)....this will work in tandem with Sprite Backup to RESTORE your phone settings in times of phone reset/hang.

Download the beta version of Sprite backup utility while its free. Use search button.

Phone Reset is no longer a problem...with Sprite Backup and Registry Script import. :)

Guest kapitan jackal

Aftter paying BP more than 2 thousand pesos as a fee for SAP's sub standard soft keys, i just realized that we have to take care (minimize the use- wag mong paginitang PINDUTIN!)

here are some tips

DO!

1. press the number keys (1-9) to open your prefered program (instead pressing the joystick)

2. after reading and sms, instead pressing the option/reply key to create a new message (as reply), press MENU, then click REPLY

3. in viewing your pictures (under PHOTO/ALBUM). instead pressing the option key/thumbnail key to go back to thumbnail view, press menu and click THUMBNAIL.

as per BP, the joysitck board (replacement cost) is 1,800 pesos. i suggest we take care of our joystick (huwag ipapatong/ilalapag ng nakadapa)

• 1 month later...
Guest aironfaustine

:!: here's mine: dont u ever attempt to downgrade ur sap (specially Smart's v1.7 rom) if u dont know the complete details on how to do it. may ka-chat ako na sap expert (sir mar) while i downgraded mine. you'll end up with a dead phone kapag nagkataon... :cry: :!:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

DO NOT go to Brightpoint with a network unlocked unit to claim your warranty...you'll end up with a void warranty...or an argument with BP receptionists...worst, a lawsuit.

:D

Guest chibako
DO NOT go to Brightpoint with a network unlocked unit to claim your warranty...you'll end up with a void warranty...or an argument with BP receptionists...worst, a lawsuit.

;)

hehehe! correct! :D