• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Stomski

Stomski

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
Quacka, If you're using the jMMS software, check this thread for info on how to fix this.

mancat

mancat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Great skin!!

I've downloaded some quotes from futurama from:

http://www.gotfutura.../EpisodeSounds/

which can be used for sms alerts etc, works really well with this skin.

Theres also some pocket pc themes. are these compatible with the e200?

rankinl

rankinl

Smartphone Phreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:All things IT and Smartphone
  • Devices:SPV C500
Again, just to add to the previous posts. Well Done. Fantastic skin.

manocheese

manocheese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:C550!
This is a great skin, I've been using it for weeks. Any chance of a version for Pocket PC? If not can I just use the pics from this to make my own? I'm not talented enough to do my own from scratch.

blade001

blade001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Skating, computers, Music, films and so on....
  • Devices:SPV E200
ok guys been away for a while. quite surprise to see people are still using the skin. will be working on different versions soon. keep checking. thanks again.

BLaDe001

[B]:: My Home Skin - Futurama 1.2 ::

shadieb

shadieb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Any chance of the family guy skin coming along Blade? Really looking forward to that one. Still been using the Futurama one since its release :)

yusuf7777

yusuf7777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i downloaded n installed the non orange verion of the skin

my sms count on the homescreen remains on 4 i tried restarting the phone but doesnt affect.. does anyone know how i can put it back to 0.

thx..

Chimpanzee

Chimpanzee

Chimpanzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Pro
Great skin. The best i've seen.

Only one problem: When i'm scrolling through my contacts i can't see the end of some people's names because of the light text colour. Any chance of changing the font colour/bg colour to a dark orange to make it clearer.

I can't wait for the Family Guy theme. Keep up the good work!

Ndev

Ndev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Blade, absolutely kick a$$ skin. Truly the best I've seen. Let me tell ya, after browsing skins from page to page, I did not hesitate to download and immediately install this one! :P

I'm currently modifying/creating my own futurama graphics to replace some of your provided futurama graphics (im a futurama nut myself) to give it a nice blue feel to it, dont get me wrong, the orange is nice, but blue is more my style.

With your permission, I can release it when its done. Keep in mind, it will have your xml coding, and functionality... just the graphics will be different.

To give you a sample (and anyone else who might be curious)... These are a couple of screenies... By the way, they're all w.i.p.

Attached Files

x2c4u

x2c4u

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
hey is it just my fone or the homescreen is made in such a way that u can only have 24 hour time format instead of 12 hour?

Ndev

Ndev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Its not the phone, its in the XML code...

I can tell you how to fix it, but I have to warn ya, it will not properly fit in the black box after the change.

When you switch it to 12 hour time, it will also display AM or PM (making the needed area wider).

If you are keen... This is what you have to do... Its not complicated at all, nor does it take long, 2 minutes and your done.
(Just takes a while for me to explain it through text... so have a quick read.)

With your computer, Browse on your phone to:(using active sync)
StorageApplication DataHome

and copy the "Futurama_1.2.home.xml" to your desktop or wherever.

Then open the xml file (with notepad is sufficient) , and just look for the lines under clocl (misspelled clock):

x2c4u

x2c4u

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
thanks for the help Ndev! much appreciated.

i played around the widths, it didn't help much. so i decided to put the font size down. it fits in perfect!

here is the stuff i modified in case anyone wants to do the same.

also yea i increased the date font size by one.

x2c4u

x2c4u

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
also does anyone know if there are any previous posts that tells how u can move ur profiles, ringtones etc to ur storage card?

anna

anna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Sorry guys, theres the screen shot. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks

Posted Image

THAT is the most awesome skin i have ever seen, the futurama skin is great to, but this one is: 8)

Maybe it's becuse I'm a huge family guy fan, dunno, but I hope to download that skin someday =D>

blade001

blade001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
For upcoming Family Guy skin, have a look at this.

Since I am having all this difficulties (Presuming that you have looked at the above link) if any one wants to help me with testing the 1st one on their phone then please let me know. I will be happy to send you a copy of it. Thanks again everyone.

BLaDe001

Bezza_dbz

Bezza_dbz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
When trying to install this homescreen it doesn't allow to happen because it says that it does not have the adequate system permissions?? can any1 help me please, it will b much apprectaited. (my phone is orange spv e200)

cheers

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
You need to application unlock your phone bezza. Search for orange Over The Air (OTA) unlocking and you should find what you need.

Bezza_dbz

Bezza_dbz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ive got it workin now but the windows media player skin hasnt changed?? can any1 help me out??

cheers

blade001

blade001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
You might need to chage the registry settings for that. I have never encouter this problem myself, but someone was saying his media player registry setting wasn't the same as my cab file. So you might want to check it out. I will have a look at the cab file again. Let me know if you find anything.

BLaDe001

blade001

blade001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Sorry its not the skin directory, you need to check the original media player directory.

I am using "HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftWindows Media Player 8"
But it might be like this on your Phone "HKLM,SoftwareMicrosoftWindows Media Player"

It's probably media player instead of media player 8.

You need a registry editing program to look into the phone's registry. Read the forum and then make any chages to your registry. If you do not know or not sure about what you are doing then please do not make any chages to your registry, just check the values and let me know and I will send you a update fixed version of the skin.

BLaDe001

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users