• 506 posts
  • Devices:SMT 5600, HP iPAQ 4150

Posted Image</a>
File Name :: Futurama 1.2
Author :: blade001
Category :: TV / Movies
Description ::
Futurama v-1.2

Finally I have managed to finish the skin (well for now anyways). It has 11 customized skins like the previous version. The Home screen layout has been changed and added some more plug-ins to it. Graphics has been improved. Some colour has been changed in the scheme, so now you can see the appointment and tick boxes in pocket outlook. Also I have added start-up and shut down splash screen pictures. I have added a hidden link to links page too  :D . And I have also fixed the registry key setting problem which I had in the previous version.

I have made two version of the .cab file. One for Orange users with the hidden Links page and another without for others. Download the appropriate one please.
This Home skin includes customized skins for:

-Home Screen
-Contact
-Start Menu
-Dialling Screen Including The Banner Image
-Incoming Call alert
-In Call Screen Including The Banner Image
-Volume Control Screen
-Question Screen
-alert Screen
-Information Screen
-Missed Call
-Windows Media Player Skin
-Hidden Links Page
-'Startup' Splash Screen 1
-'Startup' Splash Screen 2
  &
-'Shut Down' Splash Screen (Please note 'Shut Down' splash screen does not work in some ROM versions)
Please Reboot your phone after installing the skin. Some skins needs the phone to be rebooted to work properly.

[UPDATE] Check out the new Windows Installer. It contains both version of the theme. Just select the appropriate one from the selection screen. [/Update]

Updated Mon, Apr 11 2005 1:58 am

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice!!! :) 8)

zaibaker

zaibaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310
Hi all,

i tried to install this skin on my HTC Tornado / Imate SP5 / Qtek 8310 who was unlocked and it didn't work :D

The main screen wasn't loaded, the menu don't go into list (i have the cat in the corner), i don't have the message who tell how much missed call there was, nothing at boot / shutdown :( and nothing about details of my contacts.

I installed it many times with hard reboot, unlock, then reboot, install your skin, reboot, then i still have the same errors :)

Bad for me, your skin looks very well, and i can't use it.

Please tell me what can i do so... :S

And sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

See you soon ;)

Qapf

Qapf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi all,

i tried to install this skin on my HTC Tornado / Imate SP5 / Qtek 8310 who was unlocked and it didn't work :D

The main screen wasn't loaded, the menu don't go into list (i have the cat in the corner), i don't have the message who tell how much missed call there was, nothing at boot / shutdown :( and nothing about details of my contacts.

I installed it many times with hard reboot, unlock, then reboot, install your skin, reboot, then i still have the same errors :)

Bad for me, your skin looks very well, and i can't use it.

Please tell me what can i do so... :S

And sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

See you soon ;)

It looks like the author has abandoned this skin. Maybe someone can step up and try and do a remix for modern devices.

SchmilK

SchmilK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Q9H
Very cool..im downloading it now to take a peek :D

Long time ago i had edited out this wav file from a Futurama episode of the Professors new mail notification sound and have used it for the new mail on my computer and wm phone since then.

Its a cha-ching sound then a voice saying You've got mail, its not spam, cha-ching....It gets a laugh from someone near me everytime it goes off :(

Attached Files

ichbeisse

ichbeisse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Blackjack II
Does anyone know how to get this to work with WM6? I have a Blackjack II.

Thanks

jbell1348

jbell1348

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:tooooo many to list
  • Devices:HTC Touch pro 2
will this work on the tmobile wing?

the great grand poten tate..... aka... johnathan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users