Guest FrankyG

Guest FrankyG

[158]MegaPlug.jpg

File Name :: MegaPlug

Author :: FrankyG

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Zip file contains instructions for installing. A homescreen layout which includes the Alarm, LCD (scrolling appointments) and Windows Media control Plugins. No extra screens are skinned.

Comments

There is a problem with the Media Control plugin and Mpx200 phones. This is covered in the included instructions.txt. As yet, no fix from the author of the plugin.

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 4:00 pm

View File

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, nice. Is there an easy way to switch the shortcut plugin to the MRU plugin?

Edit: Doh!! It already is. I just assumed all the cab installer icons that were displayed were actually broken shortcuts. After a reboot, all was well!!

• 5 months later...
Guest bartio1975

I like this plugin except that my carrier is AT&T and the time overlays on the carrier. The result is cant see time.. i looked at the xml doc but didnt know what I should change to say limit the carrier width to a certain width or move the time to left ( ichanged but didnt work)!

Please give me some suggestions.

thanks.

Guest SuperDodge
I like this plugin except that my carrier is AT&T and the time overlays on the carrier. The result is cant see time.. i looked at the xml doc but didnt know what I should change to say limit the carrier width to a certain width or move the time to left ( ichanged <time mode="24" halign="left" /> but didnt work)!

Please give me some suggestions.

thanks.

If you have MMS installed on your phone then there is a fix to keep your homepages from getting all garbled. Please do a search here or at one of the other smartphone sites and you will find the trick.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this homescreen - but I have a few questions -

1 - is it possible to change the language of the LCD plug in so that it shows in English, rather than French?

2 - I am not seeing whatever plug in is shown in the screen shot above that has the the four shortcuts (to MoDaCo, etc). What do I need to install this?

3 - there is no display of Voice Mail after the Email and SMS readouts. How do you get that to display?

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.