- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

iker3091

iker3091

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
can you guys help me.. i'v followed the settings for Globe MMS and GPRS carefully on all forums here... BUT STILL i can't seem to send an mms to my open line phone, it only says sending failed save to draft folders... PLEASE anybody help me...

d-coy

d-coy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
casper

il just upd8 u..kc naputulan ako ng line nd 8 wil be a while bgo ako mkbyad...ok :wink:

ironwoodph

ironwoodph

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Regarding the yahoo wap site, try uk.wap.yahoo.com. This works, against that from the Smart portal.

casperr

casperr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
you are a genious! it works!

So do you have idea why the default wap.yahoo.com doesnt work? I find it really odd.

Thanks again, you solve my problems :)

d-coy

d-coy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
@ casper

tanongh ko lng bkit mo yun gus2 i-acess ma site.. free sba yun dun pag mag surf or download k dun???
ano ba significance ng site na yun?? magagamit ba natin yun sa ating SAP???? :roll:

dobby_gobby_man

dobby_gobby_man

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:everything
meron ba sa inyo dito na nagaapear sa sent message yung mga mms na sinesend nyo? kasi sakin hindi sya nagaapear. ano kaya problema sa phone ko?

Posted Image

"I may not be as smart you may be, but remember that we were born with NO known knowledge and that makes us equal" ---vic---

"Ang nagtatanong Pansamantalang TANGA! Pero ang hindi nagtatanong isang TANGA! At magiging TANGA habang buhay hanggat hindi nya nalalaman ang sagot sa tanong!"

casperr

casperr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
what do you mean? ng wap.yahoo.com? Its a wapsite for yahoo so i can check yahoo mails and use yahoo messenger

d-coy

d-coy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
yup. yan nga..pero free ba ang dowload or usage nyan casper?

casperr

casperr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
its not free of course, with smart that is.

You can access wap.yahoo.com with globe's www apn for free though

sonborj

sonborj

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

can you guys help me.. i'v followed the settings for Globe MMS and GPRS carefully on all forums here... BUT STILL i can't seem to send an mms to my open line phone, it only says sending failed save to draft folders... PLEASE anybody help me...

The steps should have worked for anybody. YOu must have missed on something. Teka, you are sending TO your open line SAP? or FROM your open line SAP? sa settings lang talaga yan. When you change ROM kasi it auto deletes the MMS GPRS settings ng SMART.

I may be a slow walker.........
But I never walk back.
-Abraham Lincoln

ironwoodph

ironwoodph

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
regarding checking of yahoo mails, ang ginagawa ko is to first check via text:

to login, type "in username password" send to 258. magrerespond ang system kung meron ka new messages. to check for subject of mails, type "mail" and send to 258. I find this useful para di ako mag gprs only to find na ala pala akong mails dun.

iker3091

iker3091

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

The steps should have worked for anybody. YOu must have missed on something. Teka, you are sending TO your open line SAP? or FROM your open line SAP? sa settings lang talaga yan. When you change ROM kasi it auto deletes the MMS GPRS settings ng SMART.

to and from my sap phone..but thanks i did typed wrong on something on mmsc address..a dot (.) which should be a colon (:) ty much

ant1012

ant1012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I've noticed that these replies were from a long time ago... however, does anyone here have the CORRECT procedure?

I called smart before... they gave me the proper procedures on how to get mms and gprs working, but i reset my phone... tried calling them recently, but i'm having trouble finding someone with knowledge on the subject at smart themselves!

my problem is the last part of the instructions that everyone keeps posting... on data connections i'm suposed to select SMART WAP GPRS... however, i can not select it... it's not even on the list! my WAP connection says None Available... i've already done the whole procedure that everyone keeps posting... what exactly is wrong? if you guys can post the proper settings or send me a PM, it would be great... thanks....

dobby_gobby_man

dobby_gobby_man

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:everything
guyz pwede po pa post naman dito yung SUN GRPS, WAP, MMS, at PROXY settings.

kasi na try kong install yung Sun GPRS Setup.cab galing sa airfagev but still page not found ang lumalabas kapag try ko gamit ng sun wap. by the way naka set-up na yung GPRS ng Sunsim ko using nokia phones. i just need one more, setting lang or CONFIGURATIONS sa may "Data Connections" ng Voyager ko.

sana po may makatulong sakin.

Thanks po

Posted Image

"I may not be as smart you may be, but remember that we were born with NO known knowledge and that makes us equal" ---vic---

"Ang nagtatanong Pansamantalang TANGA! Pero ang hindi nagtatanong isang TANGA! At magiging TANGA habang buhay hanggat hindi nya nalalaman ang sagot sa tanong!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users