HOW TO GET BACK THE ORGINAL ROM FILE ???

Guest mio8380

Guest mio8380

Dear all,

I unlocked my mio8380 long time ago, it was doing a good job. But now as Mitac is releasing all those updates files to fix the bugs eg. problem switching off the phone, better RF...etc. I tried to do the undates but it failed due to the new ROM. I really really want to find the original ROM to convert it back to the manufacturer's settings Can anyone help ? or if there is another way to do the updates??

Many thanks :)

Guest chrisc28

What?!!

I would have guessed so. So, Mitac is really releasing handicapped ROM updates.

That's it! I'm giving up on the Mitac. How can Microsoft convince people to buy Smartphones if they continue to allow manufacturers such as Mitac to produce their phones? This is sickening.

Guest rahduke

to reset the phone to its original settings all you have to do is make sure its off then hold down the record button while holding it hit the on button for 4 secs then let go of the on button while still holding down the record button... the fone will reset itself completely and it will b clean.. i got the fone yesterday hadda do this 3 times already...when u reset you lose the mitac appt eg metal strike and i dunno how to get them back if someone does please lemme kno