Camera NOW on motorola website!!

Guest adamski

Ahh Camera if not built in the phone is not getting me excited. Too bad this phone did not just come with one already built in. How much do they want for it, if it is the right price I might consider buying it.

Guest DOOManiac

I still don't understand why anybody would want a camera on their phone anyway.. I mean if I want to take pictures, that's what my digital camera is for...

Unles they were stealing PIN numbers or doing naughty things that shouldn't be mentioned, I really see no real reasons to have one. Just one more thing to worry about breaking...

Guest Cymruan

it is a bit stupid giving you the option to buy it if they dont have it for you to buy.

depending on the price may be a good idea. mind you in ever used the camera that came with my SPV

Guest dshaugney

i agree, i used the camera on the spv once in my whole life just to find it's next to useless. I would gladly trade it for better battery or reception or both.

Guest Cymruan

Well I never used it, but if its cheap (and I mean really cheap) I may get one just so I can get photos on my phone easier than taking them with a digi cam, resizing them and syncing them

Guest adamski
Well I never used it, but if its cheap (and I mean really cheap) I may get one just so I can get photos on my phone easier than taking them with a digi cam, resizing them and syncing them

I just IR them over from my P800 but that is a bit chunky!!

Looks groovy would pay £50-70 for one.

Well it may not be 'available' direct from Motorola yet even if they are showing it on the site :) but it's obviously here... check out this link for where to purchase it in the UK... not exactly cheap but I guess still cheaper than the old camera was as a replacement for the SPV from O...

And if the specs are right I guess it answers another question that's been rumbling on about the MPx... It's described as an SDIO camera :D

Will this Camera work for the US ATT phone? We also seem to get everything last, first Japan/Asia then Europe and then finally if all the stupid FCC standards are met then we get a watered downed version of electronics.

I have to say that it'd be better built in, the only times i use the phone is when i'm either drunk or snowboarding... the t610 was great for just wapping it out and snapping someone pulling a daft face, and my 7650 did some great shots whilst snowboarding - but having to attach something either drunk, or in fear of it snapping - naah...

good idea, but maybe i'll just have to buy a 220!

-mark