By b_dragomirThis is my first homescreen for a windows smartphone ;) I do not know yet how to make self-installing cab files :D so i provided the homescreen in a zip archive. All you have do do is extract the archive in your "\Storage\Aplication Data\Home" directory on your Smartphone and then select the homescreen from "Start>Settings>Homescreen" section of your phone. I have hot yet skinned any other sections of the UI because i have to re-unlock my spv first :D to test them properly. I realy hope you will like this homescreen. ENJOY! 8) Ohh....and...to use it, just scroll down with your joystick form your desktop/homescreen ;)
- Special XP Design
- 5 States
- Missed Call Alert
- Auto Install
Well, I'm back for a skin ...
SmartXP ... here it is!
Just a bit of a collage of Mac OsX backgrounds & icons etc gleaned from the web, and resized for smartphones, with a bit of mac style shadowing on some of the text!! 8)
2 xml versions will install with the CAB file, both use the same layout, but version B has the default calendar plugin, while the main version uses the scrolling appointments plugin by sullivanpt (available HERE). Also uses RJshortcuts plugin (available HERE), DrFonz's smartmonitor plugin (available HERE), Oxios tasks plugin (available HERE), and the media player plugin (available HERE).
This version is currently for C500/e200 only, as it uses the e200 Orange plugin quite extensively for the side scrolling shortcut tabs in the middle, and the weblinks.
I have attatched an Xbar skin to match the theme, and I'm currently working on an SMS-Notify skin too, which I'll add once I get it sorted!
I think thats it really - as usual just install all the necessary <a href=http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714><a href=http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>plugins</a></a>, then install the CAB file, and it should be fine.
** EDIT: I have released a version of this theme for non-orange phones/2002 devices. The CAB file is in the 1st post of the discussion thread! ;)
By tudorSmartphone theme based on Apple OS.
Current version will install 2 home screens:
Apple Weather, which displays the weather forecast (requires Fizz Traveller 2 plug-in)
Apple Smart Monitor, which displays memory/battery/storage information (requires SmartMonitor plug-in).
You can select either one from Settings -> Home Screen.
To download/purchase Fizz Traveller 2 go to http://www.fizzsoftware.com/smartphone/fiz...eller/index.htm.
To download for free SmartMonitor go to http://www.smartphinger.co.uk/SmartMonitor/.
Thanks to Lemac for an initial version of the SmartMonitor XML.
Uses RJHtml plugin to display various HTML pages.
News Tickers (World News, Sport, Entertainment)
3 Custom Pages (User configurable)
MSN Buddy List (currently only 4 allowed, will become multipage)
Multipage-like appearance, with no lag.
(some php eg weather + the custom pages still outstanding, these are coming soon)
Note: Custom 1/3 currently displays LIVE results from EURO2004... click to refresh.
Skinned screens include:
Windows Media Player
IF YOU ARE A PLUS MEMBER, DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION, INSTEAD INSTALL THIS VERSION + PLUGIN HERE
1, YOU MUST install RJHtml Plugin from this thread.
2, Then install MSN Homescreen (choose one from the list below which best describes your device)
3, Reboot phone
4, Once loaded you can set up your buddy list (and soon set up weather location and custom page feeds) by going to MSNHome favourite in Pocket Internet Explorer.
If the background image does not display immediatly after install, or the HTML does not display, go into Settings > Homescreen and change the homescreen to a different one. Then, go back into Settings > Homescreen and select MSN again.
If you install the Windows Mobile 2003 Locked version, you will have to manually select the MSN homescreen, and change the background image and colour scheme to default.
To open any of the clock options/HTML page press right or left with the plugin highlighted and press action.
PLEASE NOTE: RJHTML IS A PLUS ONLY BENEFIT, AND AS SUCH, THIS HOMESCREEN FEATURES ENCRYPTED URL'S. TO GET RJHTML PLUGIN AND CREATE YOUR OWN PLUS HOMESCREENS, YOU MUST BE A MODACO PLUS MEMBER.
Added Smartphone 2002 version with no extras
Added Weather Config and Weather Page
By SayGoDJSince there are no true vista themes out there i decided to make my version of it, and i think its pretty good. So give me some feedback and if you have any ideas, let me know or do them yoursleves and post whatever. Holla Back.
Just changed a couple of things like the girl in the background of the start menu, sorry took a lil while, but school has been a u kno what. Get at me wit any ideas, or just anything to enhance it. I mean I made it for its simplicity, it gets the job done looks very professional and just sexy overall. haha so download as u pleeze! I might make a new one like different color bars or something
By geoffrey118For this theme to work you'll need:
1) Smart Monitor Plugin
2) IARS Calendar Plugin
This theme is a revised version (220 x 176) adopted from Prosper's original QVGA version. Any problem do not hesitate to PM me.
All Day Event
Some menus are accessible only if you are using SMART ROM (Smart Philippines). for ORANGE rom: click here to download the fix.
Place the CAB file on your phone and execute. Restart your phone.
By FrankyKnifeWindows XP [sP2k3] HomeScreen v2.00 english
for Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003 (SE)
by Franky Knife
10/28/2005 (updated on 01/28/2006)
# Homescreen (Skin) in Windows XP Style for Windows Mobile powered Smartphones #
memory use (without plugins): 1281kb ( 591kb graphics / 690kb sounds )
screen resolution: 176x220
- custom made GUI and startmenu (in total 36 different graphix).
- incl. startup-, shutdown-screens.
- incl. system-screens (CallAlert, ErrorBox, ExclamationBox, InformationBox, MSCdial, MSClog, MSCONTACTS, MSCPROG, MSStart, MSSYNCAPP, QuestionBox, VolDlg).
- incl. original Windows startup- und shutdown-sound.
Extended functions by plugins:
- Carrier, Time, Date - view.
- Email, SMS, MMS - view.
- calender entry - view (30 days - scrollable).
- tasks - view (scrollable).
- alarm - view (configureable).
- system info - view (realtime).
- shortcuts to Task-Manager, File-Manager, WM Player, Favorites (IExplorer) and Settings.
- direct access WMPlayer controller.
- Facade v0.94b by SBSH.
- LCDplug v1.51 by Twyx.
- Smartphinger Monitorplug v0.96 by Alfonso Ferr?ndez.
- Windows Media Player Plug by Orangewinger.
- SSS Plugin v1.10 by Seb.
- download archive "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.zip" and extract to your PC.
- IMPORTANT: install plugins first - if not yet done!
- copy file "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.cab" from PC to Smartphone.
- execute "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.cab" with File-Manager or start it from the startmenu.
- change the Startpage (if necessary): "Settings -> Startpage -> WindowsXP [sP2k3]", set Colorscheme und Background to "Default".
- maybe restart your smartphone for correct function and display of all features.
- choose "XP-SP2k3 HomeScreen" from "Settings -> Remove programs".
- do it the same way with the plugins.
- some smartphones need a correction of the temp view ("SmartMonitor Plugin"). For this you have to change the scale factor:
1. open/edit my HS file: "XP-SP2k3.home.xml"
2. change the temperature scale="1" value on line 318 as needed.
- smartphones with windows media v10.0 installed can have problems with the controlling on the startmenu ("WMP Plugin"). For deactivating of the plugin you have to do the following:
1. open/edit my HS file: "XP-SP2k3.home.xml"
2. remove line 335-339
3. edit line 342 like this: !-- Facade Plugin: Launcher Windows Media --
4. edit line 352 like this: /plugin
- see readme file
Contact, Help & Infos:
- Author: Franky Knife
- Download: http://www.delatoy.com/mobile/
- Forum: http://www.modaco.com
- Plugins: each developer and his support-pages/-forum
- i am not responsible for third-party plugins.
- using, further mods and experiments on your own risk.
- RESOLUTION IS 176x220 - NO QVGA (240x320)!!!
By keffHi, this is my crossbow-like homescreen for mpx220 and similar (wm 2003 se).
Alarm plugin required.
By mirkotortorathis is the really and final wm5 theme for wm2003se smartphone for 176x220 display's!
By Eric VianaYes, another clone of Iphone interface. :-)
This version use sphere icons to systems screens.
Again I work with two plugins to increase interface.
To complete your interface, install:
Oxios Tasks Plugin
AbstractStart (for WM5 menu style)
At this time you can download extLCD wallpaper (after download, copy the file to STORAGE/My Documents/ExtLCD)
Send Comments, Ideas and Rate!
Thanks for download!
By ZSXA Windows Mobile 6 skin for Windows Mobile 5 with a matching Windows Media Player 11 skin for WMP 10.
This skin is only for Windows Mobile Smartphones (not Pocket PC Phone Editions) with screen resolutions of 176 x 220.
1. Download the file to a location ion your computer.
2. Unzip the file. The unzipped file contains 3 parts:
a. crossbow.home.xml (the skin file)
b. crossbow.jpg (the background)
c. a folder called WMP11 (the Windows Media Player skin)
3. Connect your phone to your computer by ActiveSync.
4. Explore your device.
5. Copy crossbow.home.xml and crossbow.jpg to the My Documents folder on your phone.
6. Copy the entire WMP11 folder to Program Files>Windows Media Player folder on your phone.
7. On your phone go to Start>Settings>Home Screen. For home screen layout choose crossbow, make sure color scheme and background image are default. This applies the homescreen.
8. On your phone go to Start>Windows Media. Click on Menu>Options>Skins and choose the WMP11 skin to apply it.
By Eric VianaMy version of Vista Mobile, using Bliss wallpaper.
Based on myVista_v2.0.
I create a clean vision of informations, changing alerts, homescreen, menu wallpaper, colors and more.
Please to complete your interface, install:
Oxios Tasks Plugin
AbstractStart (for WM5 menu style)
Send a Mail!
By miguelqtkgasHOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS FREESTYLER V2 THEME:
1. Install RTShortcut and Smartmonitor in your phone first if you don?t have yet (both included).
2. Copy .cab file (depend your model and language) to your phone.
3. Install .cab file like a normal program and dont?t forget to reboot your phone to apply all Screens.
UPGRADE NOTES: What?s new?:
- More Today programs for directing acces (8 programs). You can modified them simply editing Wfreestyler.home.xml file with
standard windows notepad and change this lines:
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\Settings.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\File Manager.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\Resource Manager.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\Photos.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\WMPlayer.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\BetaPlayer.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\Internet Explorer.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\SmartExplorer.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\Tasks.lnk" />
<shortcut target="\Storage\Windows\Start Menu\PocketMusic.lnk" />
to your favourite (or existing) programs.
- All Standard System screens have been changed:
MS and operator Start/Log Out
- Multilanguage compatible: Yo can select english or spanish theme
- Special Pack for Motorola MPX200 with windows 2003:
Special .cab for this model to resolve path problems.
- Background image change posibility.
You can select a free background image... theme will see ok without "false images"
By undead_13th......... ;)
Fix calendar and change font weight of time to bold.
By whindson;) Classic white and blue Mac style. The icon .exe file is taken from a theme called MayhemGridIcons. Thanks to the author da_mayhem. :-D
1. clock simulation(LCDplug1.51 plugin)
2. battery state display(LCDplug1.51 plugin)
3. 9 shortcuts(Rjshortcuts plugin)
4. system plugin:calendar/sms/mru
5. Extra screens
The screens here are on my Chiness wm2003, but I have adjusted it for English wm2003.
By drblowHere's a theme based on the Panther G5 wallpaper for Mac, and a bunch of OSX icons! ;)
It features a row of shortcuts along the top that uses the e200 plugin and media player plugin, scrolling appointments plugin by SullivanPT, Oxios tasks plugin, RJ shortcuts plugin, and DrFonz's smartmonitor plugin. Also some internet links again using the e200 plugin.
You can find links to download all the above plugins in THIS THREAD.
As this screen relies quite heavily on the e200 plugin, it will work on Orange e200 or c500 ONLY.
I have included a version B xml layout that uses the default calendar plugin for those who have not purchased the scrolling plugin (although I highly recommend you do! :D ).
Also, the scrolling appts plugin is configured to not scroll automatically, and is set to open Papyrus rather than the default calendar. If anybody needs any help changing these settings, just let me know!
By ScottPFor those of us that just can't wait. Nothing fancy but it keeps me going. No add ons but it works. The notepad icon is for appointments, the SMS is for text messages, the ipod icon is for emails, the "Tuesday 9" icon is for all day events, the envelope icon is for MMS, and the phone icon is your profile. Scroll up/down till the words highlight and click. Sorry it isn't more. I'm working on actually making all icons fully functional.
Nedge2k, Richie M, Gradiation, ChrisJM, Beersoft
Richie M's LHv2 Homescreen fixed for E200 with added Auto Delivery Reports and re-worked colour scheme
Gradiation's System Screens wth my Activesync Screen
Gradiation's WMP Skin
My Boot, Contact, Dial, Incall and Start Menu Screens
My Caller ID templates
My Xbar Skin
My PocketMusic Skin (not Longhorn related but it looks cool ;) )
Operator name change to "Longhorn" (O2 and Orange)
Enable Pocket IE to download .exe files
Activesync name change to "Longhorn"
Looping Alarm and Ringtone
ChrisJM's E200 Startup Sounds App
Beersoft's E200 Screenfix App
System-wide font change to BN Dragon
Other stuff i cant remember...
Firstly, delivery reports only work for Orange. If you're on O2 you have to replace the home screen xml with the one posted and you must edit "My Text" in the inbox options so that number 1 is *0# (the only way to get delivery reports on O2). If you change you're profile the looping ringtone reverts back to play-pause-play etc. This can be fixed by editing the normal.prof.xml file and you'll never have to mess with the reg again ;) Er...cant really think of anything else...any probs let me know. Thanks to all who let me include their stuff :D
[EDIT] The system now looks to StorageWindowsFonts and not Windows makin it eaasier to change your font. The font included with my cab is not a full font [/EDIT]
Inf file available if anyone wants it.
Added new home.xml to remove the "Mobile Device" iconbar
BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS THEME PLEASE NOTE:
THE HOMESCREEN INCLUDED IN THE WM2003 .CAB USES THE ORANGE PLUGIN AND THEREFORE WILL NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY ON NON-ORANGE PHONES I.E. XPHONE, I-MATE ETC.
TO UNINSTALL (REBOOT FIRST):
1) Go to remove programs and remove the theme (If this fails try installing again then uninstalling straight after. If it still doesnt work change to a different homescreen and delete the theme files manually)
2) Run my uninstall .cab (not always needed)
By arossiNeeds Oxios Task Plugin and Alarm Plugin.
All included in ZIP file.
Apple oPhone Homescree made for nonQVGA
I found it somewhere else........
Must install plugins first: RJ Time and smartmonitor
By Lennon1980Well , the next generation will not be "Longhorn" . It'll be "Vista" . So , enjoy it . . . Don't forget to visit http://www.georgeharrison.deviantart.com