About This File
On-the-fly encryption of sensitive data stored on Windows Mobile phones and its media cards. Creates an encrypted volume that looks and feels like a Windows Mobile storage card. Data written to this card is transparently encrypted with AES 256-bit algorithm. SecuBox prevents data theft even if the phone is lost or stolen.
SecuBox 1.5 main features:
- Strong AES 256 bit encryption
- Encryption key backup
- Auto-unmount on device sleep
- Auto-unmount after a certain period of storage inactivity
- DOD Wiping
- Command line support
- Integration with Windows Mobile File Explorer
- "Recently Mounted List"
- Ability to choose third party file explorer
- Support for ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4, X86 processor types
- "Strengthen Encryption Key" option
- 4Gb SecuBox storages are now supported