Remove the simlock on SPV/SPV E100 with SPVUnlock 2.0 !

Guest JRC

Guest popstar7

Managed to run that program successfully through a laptop connection cos I still can't get GPRS here in Spain. I got the code coming up on the SPV screen in red text on black background and put in an old Vodefone SIM card from a Spanish Siemens I had lsat year.

Problem is once i get past the Vodafone welcome screen it asks me for a SIM Unlock Code.

I've tried the 1111 code from the SPV user manual, the code the unlock program gave me and the PIN from the Vodafone SIM Card. Same result - Invalid Code try again in 180/240/480 seconds.

Which code do I need to put in to get past the last stage?

I'm using an SPV E100 btw bootloader V.1.00

Guest minimanone

Please can anyone help with unlock spv e100 d/loaded prog spv2 when connected all i get is error setting link parameters help please, im running windows me.cheers.m :?

Guest rafiq_p

I have downgraded to imate 1.5 with boot loader 1.07. There is no prompt to enter unlock code, just says "network denied, searching". Can someone help.

Guest mjagillett

Anyone help me please?

SPVonlock2 doen't seem to unlock my BuddySmart SPV. I've got bootloader v1.09, and Rom 1.7.13.0.

I can get the unlock code, but then what do you do??? :roll:

It looks llike you have to input this number somewhere in Simanager or somewhere to actually unlock the phone to accept other SIM cards.

Lots of stuff about this, but only found SPVunlockII, and nothing else.

Is there another program to use for ROM 1.7 and above??

Thanks

Guest awarner [MVP]
Please can anyone help with unlock spv e100 d/loaded prog spv2 when connected all i get is error setting link parameters help please, im running windows me.cheers.m :?

To SIM unlock you must have Win XP or 2k on your PC.

WIN 95,98 and ME are not compatable as they do not have the relevant USB drivers.

Guest awarner [MVP]
Anyone help me please?  

SPVonlock2 doen't seem to unlock my BuddySmart SPV. I've got bootloader v1.09, and Rom 1.7.13.0.

I can get the unlock code, but then what do you do??? :roll:

It looks llike you have to input this number somewhere in Simanager or somewhere to actually unlock the phone to accept other SIM cards.

Lots of stuff about this, but only found SPVunlockII, and nothing else.

Is there another program to use for ROM 1.7 and above??

Thanks

ROM 1.7 is the SMART update and it is only the SMART network that can not

be unlocked as SMART have gone to great lengths to stop people removing their SIM lock.

The SIM app will give you the correct SIM unlock code but the SMART OS

will not prompt you to enter it when you put a different networks SIM in the

phone :lol:

how do i downgrade my ROM and how do i install a new bootloader i dont get it i want to unlock this shitt asss.its gives me a code but it says that code is invalid anyone??? PLZ

Excuse my lack of knowledge on this but how do you find out which version of the bootloader you have? I know the ROM's 1.3.5.6 but no idea about the bootloader.Replies on a postcard in plain English please........

I have Bootloader V1.10 and upgraded to the 1.6 Rom.

The Unlock program gives me a code but after inserting an o2 sim fails when I type the unlock code in. "Invalid password", 2 attempts left.

I have also tried to downgrade to V1.35 ROM with Bootloader V0.98 however the phone just sticks on the Orange Banner on Power Up it doesn't even look for a SIM Card.

Anybody else experience the same problem ?

i have had the same problem..( i upgraded to v 1.6 and ran the spvunlock2 it worked but when rebooted said missing simetc..i then used the old upgrade tool to go back to1.3.5 would not boot up..have now used upgrade 1.6 again and hangs on orange splash screen and does not boot up :lol: ) help!!!

Tried SPVUnlock 2.0, no luck.

Running 1.6, canary screen showing v1.10.

I am using an old sim, no longer registered.

WIN 98 SE computer.

Double clicking spvunlock2.exe opens a dos window

with the scam notice. another window also opens labelled spvunlock2

with an error setting link parameters error.

Does the sim have to be active ? or am I doing something else wrong.

regards

dave

Guest s4ndm4n

I've also just tried it, but it says that i don't have a valid password to do it.

My phone is a dutch Orange SPV E200 with ROM version 1.6 so it should work, i think.

Guest obingkong

hello pipol!!! i'm new around so please bear with my innocence regarding smartphone.

i already have my code for unlocking. thing is, when i insert another sim on my phone, it just displays "Sim is invalid." could this be caused by my rom version? my version is 1.7. it's already this version when i bought the phone.

if this could be the cause, does it mean i have to downgrade my bios? if so, how do i do it? i really need to have my phone sim unlocked, i don't like my current telecom.

thanks.

i tried to unlock my qtek 7070 which originaly from hongkong and i would like to return it to its original os or something better than orange as the camera is not making video now , would like to unlock it to try the sweidsh update from telia. i tried the unlock program and give me code erroe 4

Guest moustafatch

i have XDA cable ( using com port )

can i use it to unlock my SPV ???

i have windows XP when i try to run the program give me erorr also i don't have ActiveSynce software in my pc

i make the phone go to the spicial mode with 3colors in the monitor and i think my boatloader is ,91

so any advice to unlock my phone and if my cable will work in com port or i need to modfied the cable that i have

thanks

Guest esp_leo

i have tried this and the code was successfully retrieved but when i tried sim of another operator, it says 'your sim is invalid'. i have the latest rom of smat which is 1.7. can anybody help