Remove the simlock on SPV/SPV E100 with SPVUnlock 2.0 !

Guest JRC

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome to the site :)

Do you mean the Canary screen for SIM unlocking?

Power off the phone

Press and hold the record button while pressing the power button

Once the phone starts to power up release the buttons and wait.

You will now be in the three colour canary screen.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barry_slobb

Hi everyone, I really want to try this on my old SPV - with a T-Mobile SIM, but being a novice...

I followed the link to the english translation - but it don't look much like english to me!!

Would any be prepared to explain how to do this in english!!

See the supposed english below!!!

===========================================

D?mlockez your SPV/SPV E100 all poured ROM!

Post?ar JRC the 12-01-2004 22:42

Indeed, our smartphones is simlock?lors purchase, you cannot put a chart SIM of other r?au only that of Orange. To be able to use your SPV on another r?au, you owe the d?mlocker, we had D? have a program allowing of d?oquer the SPV, this one exploited a fault of the bootloader (?ivalent BIOS on PC), but since the version Qtek/Orange 1.5, this fault has? corrig?et the program SPVUnlock inop?nt. It is without counting on the talent of a d?loppor who proposes SPVUnlock in version 2 now to us, the latter allows d?mlocker your SPV some is the version of the ROM (test?ur a ROM 1.6)...

Caution: This op?tion does not owe?e made?a l?re, smartease.net will not be responsible for the use of this program and?ntuelles losses of donn?.

Only handling that you owe r?iser is the passage of the SPV in Canary mode of the mani? following:

- Extinguish the SPV coorectement.

- D?rrez the SPV while maintaining support the button of recording of the vocal m?s (the 2nd button on the basis of the top, on the section of the SPV).

- To await 5 seconds and you voil?vec a?an 3 colors (it is small Canary).

Finally launch the program SPVUnlock2.exe, this one will give you your code d?ocage SIM.

Exclusivit?martease!!

T?charger SPVUnlock 2

Guest awarner [MVP]

First off you need Win XP or 2K on your PC for the app to work.

Place your phone in the canary screen, then on your PC in task manager end the wcescomm.exe

Now run the SIMunlock V2 app. this will then give you the unlock code you need.

Place your T-Mobile SIM in your phone and start it up.

When prompted to enter the unlock code.

And that's it :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest awarner [MVP]

The first post in this thread gives a working link for unlocking your phone.

The canary screen is the three colour screen you see when you power off the phone then press and hold the

record button while powering on the phone.

For the instructions on how to use the app click on SIM unlock.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest misc1000

Could someone help me on how can I have the IA Album which I used to have it before. I just sim unlock the phone by downgrading it from 1.7 smart to 1.6.1.10 of orange.

Guest misc1000

I just successfully sim unlock my phone, could i possibly upgrade the current orange 1.6.1.10 to smart 1.7 without simlocking my phone again. because in the orange i don't have the usual camera which can capture picture and video. thanks for your help in advance....

Guest hsbc555

i need some help here guys i am trying to unlock my spv but it keeps saying check ure bootloader is on or somthing like that i dont no how to put this bootloader thing on please help

Guest lukeap69

I have the unlocking code now but when I inserted other networks's SIM, my Tanager did not ask for it. Instead, a message of SIM is invalid is displayed. Any idea?

Guest ronny

lukeap,

you can only downgrade your sap1.7.13.0 using Sir Mar's method. try to pm him for the exact procedure, i'm sure that he would be willing to help you. remember sim unlocking your phone voids your warranty.

Guest ronny

misc1000,

i dont think that you can directly upgrade 1.6.1.10 of orange to smart1.7 rom, i'm not sure but what i know is that you should first install smart rom version 1.3 then smart rom 1.7, and yes your phone would stay openline.

Guest tophatcc

I have an Orange SPV e100 and Canary 1.1. I am in Australia and trying to remove the sim unlocking function. Downloaded the appropriate version of unlock and launched the application successfully. The program gave me a number "50608391". Do I have to use this number to unlock the phone or what? The prblem is that after repeated attempts to unlock it it now wants to wait 15,600 seconds or so befrore i can attempt it. Can anyone help me? Even after I unlock the sim I am pretty certain that i have to upgrade the phones oftware and radio pack. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest ronny

tophatcc,

the number that you got from the unlock program is needed to network unlock your phone, in order to complete the unlock proccedure, you have to insert another network sim (not your existing network) and your phone will ask you for the unlock code. enter the number that you have got from the unlock program then your done, your phone is now network unlock.

Guest lukeap69

lukeap,

you can only downgrade your sap1.7.13.0 using Sir Mar's method. try to pm him for the exact procedure, i'm sure that he would be willing to help you. remember SIM Unlock your phone voids your warranty.

thanks ronny.

Sir Mar,

Can you PM me the procedure?

Guest lukeap69

Thanks again ronny. You're one of the coolest persons in the world.

I'll let you know if the unlocking is succesful.

Dakal a salamat...

lukeap