Remove the simlock on SPV/SPV E100 with SPVUnlock 2.0 !

Guest JRC

Guest awarner [MVP]

First of all as it says make sure the phone is on the canary screen then

end the wcescomm.exe in task manager on the PC, now run the app.

If you are getting the same error leave the phone connected and reboot the PC

and turn off any firewalls you may have running before running the app again.

Guest s4sajii

i have got the code... but its asking now to wait xxxx sec to enter the code.. how to rest the wrong code counter?

br

anyway thanks for the great utility.

Guest lukeap69

sir mar, ronny,

thanks very much for your pms.

really appreciate it. now my SAP is sim unlock and i am using qtek now.

it works like magic.

sir mar, nice job!!!

it's nice being a pinoy. kahit itanong mo pa kay bamboo.

cheers!!!!

lukeap

Guest trancer

I have a swedish Qtek 7070 is this possible to do then? can i downgrade the rom and so on?

it may be stupid questions ..but i am a newbie to this so... :P

Guest awarner [MVP]

It is possible to downgrad roms etc but why would you want to?

the QTEK 7070 has one of the better roms and unlike the SMART rom

can be simunlocked without a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest huskiebulldog

Can somebody help me ! I am new to this and require some help unlocking my SPV ! Have followed instructions to get the three coloured bars up onto screen, however when opening spvunlock2.0 following error message occurs !

Cannot Acess Phone, Verify that WCESCOMM is terminated and that phone is in bootloader mode !!! Help Me Pleeease !

Guest lukeap69
Can somebody help me ! I am new to this and require some help unlocking my SPV ! Have followed instructions to get the three coloured bars up onto screen, however when opening spvunlock2.0 following error message occurs !  

Cannot Acess Phone, Verify that WCESCOMM is terminated and that phone is in bootloader mode !!! Help Me Pleeease !

before executing spvunlock2.exe, open Task Manager, go to Processes, then click wcescomm.exe & End Process.

good luck.

lukeap

Guest sinnerman

This didn't work for me. I have the Orange 1.6.1.10 ROM on my Qteck 7070.

It appears to login correctly, then reads the private data, says it found the unlock code, but then errors out and says that the phone couldn't be unlocked.

Has anyone else seen this?

Guest don_octavo
Now you can remove the simlock on your SPV/SPV E100 with the latest ROM (1.6 !!!)...

Use SPVunlock 2.0 on this website :

http://www.smartease.net/news_73.html

In english :

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...lp=fr_en&tt=url

Regards

JRC

i failed downgrading my SAP, now its on canary mode when i turn it on. will this new technique work? thanks

Guest lukeap69

i failed downgrading my SAP, now its on canary mode when i turn it on. will this new technique work? thanks

can you elaborate more so we exactly know how to help you? what's your current ROM, etc.?

Guest squall

Two possible problems here.

1. the voice record button is stuck in, and when you power on the phone recognises the power button and voice record button being pressed and enters the bootloader.

Press the voice record button a few times see if it comes unstuck etc

2. The rom has been wiped/ corrupted and the phone has no option but to enter the bootloader

rerun the latest update by putting the phone in the cradle when in bootloader and running file on pc.

Guest don_octavo

its been a long time, since apri this year, since i last "worked" on my phone. i used a win98 pc, but soon found out it should have been win 2K, or xp. somehow ive downgraded the rom from 1.0X to 0.98. i still dont have an xp system but im just wondring, if the spvunlock 2.0 will work for me, with or without an xp. the other issue is that, if we kill wsscom(?), the sync function, does it mean we can unlock the SAP even if there is no ActiveSync installed?

thank you so much and regards

Guest BrAGoL

@don_octavo

you really need an xp to be able to use spvunlock2... AFAIK, it's the USB port issue that's the main concern why it don't work on win98 OS... there's no native USB support for win98 unlike with win xp...

you're right that you can use spvunlock2 even without async installed... :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest BrAGoL

@lukeap69

have'nt tried it yet on win2k that's why i'm not saying that it works there... i've a dual-boot os of my office and home pc with win98se and winxp...

Posted from my SmartPhone!