Someone has been eating worms

Guest Coucou

I know it's sad but we've even got a song about beating West Ham. Well it's more about beating up their fans, I think it's a relic of the hooligan days of the seventies/early eighties.

All our hooligans are quite old now, it's sad really... who's going to fight stoke and burnley in years to come?

Still it's not as if they went around poking badgers.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest janagan

I am not sure what took over me, if my English teacher saw this i will be smacked over and over......ooooh bringing back some memories...anyway back on topic, anyone want some soy sauce?

Guest beersoft

anyone else noticed the way the keys move about after 5 or 6 beers making typing very hard.

if at that stage i gave a monkeys about what i was typing it would bug me lots and lots

later

owen the drunkard

Paul explains all on page 3 of welcome to the Americans thread or whatever it's called. i've had too much wine to really care what the actual title is. it's currently a Sticky anyway.

Now then, quick poll, what's more attractive on a woman, winnie-ther-pooh socks, or Mr Men socks?

Guest beersoft

im going to have to do some testing now !!!

if all they are wearing is socks, it has to be mr men. if there is underwear involved go with the pooh socks.

later

the rupert formaly known as owen

"with one mr man sock and one pooh bear sock"

sorry about being "pedant.." by the way its pedantic not pedant.Didn't your English teacher show you how to finish sentences in the correct and proper manne

sorry about being "pedant.." by the way its pedantic not pedant.Didn't your English teacher show you how to finish sentences in the correct and proper manne

Dude, look in the dictionary. A pedant is "someone who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules".

Check it out for yourself here (copy and paste into browser address window):

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pedant

Think before you post- it helps.

i get it!!!!! its the old everyone sees there own username in the text trick!!!!!!!!!

'you're mean spoiling all my fun. anyway I reckon ******* eats worms.'

Big Nose! You're more of a peasant than a pedant. And my Dad's bigger than your dad!

Your father was a gerbil and your mother smells of raspberries!