Someone has been eating worms

Guest Coucou

Guest Pondrew
read back a bit. you're mentioned loads. honestly, we all think you're a right weirdo...

Posted from my SmartPhone!

:D Nice try Coucou. Very very clever. Still, knew there was no way you guys would be so interested in my eating habits. Besides, worms are delicious! :lol:

Guest spacecowboy6982

Brilliant posts lads :!: Yes I do eat worms (following Disco Stu's recipe) I would recommend boiling them first to get some of the juices flowing....mmmh worms.

:lol:

If you do eat worms from the garden remember to put them in water overnight. In this way you make them expel all the mud and gunk inside them and they're nothing but nice soft wiggle!

Guest Disco Stu

You're right Coucou of course but you'd be missing a great opportunity to marinade them.

I'd recommend a good red wine or perhaps a bottle of Guinness and some fresh herbs !

Guest awarner [MVP]

My 164th so there! :shock:

Is that all :roll:

you're catching me up fast then :mrgreen:

I'll get a life outside this forum one day,

one day :lol:

That could be an essay title, 'Speculation on the existence of life beyond the known forum'.

Apart from worms, obviously we know they exist.

And anything which claims to be from outside the forum can safely be ignored. Which gives me all i need to surf the web when my wife is asking me what i think of her new socks. Although they do have pigs on them...

Guest FrankyG
mwahahaha!

sorry everyone who fell for the / you trick. I was getting a bit bored by the fact that most topics these days seem to stay rigidly on-topic. makes MoDaCo a much less entertaining place so I just thought I'd stick a cat amongst the pigeons :lol:

Don't tell him but /you has been targeted next!

Tube, Tony Tube...

Ha! very good my man...but I always read the thread before jumping in with flames etc....but I did wonder how you could have known that I DO eat worms!