Does this happen 2ur sap? Losing your memory card?

Guest casperr

Guest casperr

Not physically losing it but it's like this. My SAP will just be unable to detect the memory card thus resetting my call and sms alert tones to default because my tones are all in the MMC. And of course, i will be unable to run the apps installed on the MMC.

This happens a lot especially when my battery is below 40%. Although the memory card can be detected by removing it and putting it back on, it is still a hassle that this happens frequently. My MMC I use now is brand new and same case happens with my previous card.

Guest casperr

So are you usinhg SD and you dont have problems?

How come I never had this problem with my 3650 before. My battery would be like almost gone but the MMC is still intact. Never had a single problem like this with my previous 3650, which could mean another bug for MS OS

Guest casperr

Yeah ganun nga ginagawa ko para marecognize ulit sya kaso nga lang narerest yung mga set tones ko for sms alert

pero if the battery is like less than 20% kahit alis at insert, ayaw na talga, himala na lang kung bumalik

Guest ppcsurfr

Guys... hindi bug yan

That's a safety feature.

Some devices react that way...

My HP iPAQ h2210 would terminate access to cards to save on battery power.

Mabuhay!

Carlo

Guest casperr

thats an annoying feature, why cant it just kick in when like the battery is about 10% left and not when 20 to 40%. besides, does MMC use much more power than SD and that SD users seem dont encounter this?

Guest WeaponX

If battery power has something to do with the problem, is there a way that we can tweak our phone setting so that we can lower the threshhold setting below 20%? It seems that the MMC becomes unrecognized when battery power drops to 20% or below.

Speaking of batteries, napansin ko lang nung nag-upgrade ako sa Qtek pag bumaba na to 10% ang level parang namamatay na, ayaw ng mag-on, is this normal? Going back to the topic, yung sa akin kaya pa hanggang 30 - 20 % walang problem.

Guest tontontonyo

I have the same prob kaya lang in my case, eversince i downgraded my rom to 1.3, never na nya nabasa MMC card ko w/i got from my Nokia phone pero when i was still in ver 1.7, no prob. can anyone give me advice about this??? thanks....

• 4 weeks later...

sa ver 1.60 and 1.70 ng smart ganun din sa 1.60 ng orange, ang napapansin ko lang mapaSD o MMC card basta 1 bar ang batt ko, nawawala ang mem card, i mean di nya na nareread

sa ver 1.60 and 1.70 ng smart ganun din sa 1.60 ng orange, ang napapansin ko lang mapaSD o MMC card basta 1 bar ang batt ko, nawawala ang mem card, i mean di nya na nareread

kahit ano pa ang rom mo,normal lang yan.the phone automatically stops reading ang writing on the memory card when power gets low.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

nangyari din sakin to. ginagawa ko lang e refresh ko lang yung smart explorer then tinatanggal ko yung mmc then insert ulit tapos refresh then ok na.

Guest kubikong

nung isang mb eagletec. nakita kona lang bigla ung application kosa programs na naka store sa sd ko burado na! :oops: nirestart ko ganon padin tpos tinaggal ko ganon pdin. :evil: binalik kosa pinagbilan ko coz under warranty pa naman... nung tinest ko ung bago nila, binasa nasa task mngr. :wink: is it normal ba talaga? o mahinang klase ung nabili ko? ang alam ko kc any brand is ok...

@Casperr

Have you tried re-inserting your MMC? Ganito lang ginagawa ko sa MMC ko. I'm using a 32MB Kingston Brand.

Guest garfield03

I lost my memcard (128mb Sandisk) after installing a program and totally the card brokedown. Can't be detected by any PDA, Card reader, etc. I had it return to the states. Sa website ko kc na purchase. Now Im using Twinmos MMC 128MB and ok naman siya. I used my sap until it drains and nothing happen to my mem card. All the programs still intact after charging. Im satisfied with it.