Dooooooooom...with Music now!![v1.0b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest roozbeh

hmmm.....thanks all for your feed back....

sorry about those save games as i was working and spent lots of time on porting i was so excited that save/load was working that i forget about its location....

will be fixed soon...and be stored on same dir....

also xavier thabnks for icon...but wehat does it stands for...can you create a picture from that man with gun on backgrounf of doom?or something similar....?

also here are my toughts about keyboard....

6 and 9 for strinffng(dont know the exact word...that moving to one side without turning...)

vokume up/down for cycling wepons....

any ideas?

also i have made sound very better although very slower....maybe works still good on more speedy phones.....

Guest unclelimey

how about making the left and right soft keys control the strafing.

the icons look good, any of those would be cool.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest xavierjohn22

Wöw thösé äre nicé thöughts.

Sträfing läcks ön thé préviöus vérsiön. It wööd bé cööl tö sidé step.

Hmmm, 6 and 4 wöuld bé finé för mé.

Thé söund's ökäy with my phöné.

Thé icöns ive mädé wöuld suite both 16x16 size and 32x32. I've fancy the idea öf making that man with thé gun and made the 32 but it löoks distörted when i put it ön the 16 size, looks funny with the mru hömescreen. thats why i gö with thé héäd ön thé dööm bäckgröünd, sömewhät.

Guest unclelimey

the button 4 is used to change to one of the weapons, so it cant be used for strafe...

Guest roozbeh

the problem with save games are fixed...(not yet uploaded)...

i dont think the is a problem in more than one level of root...as i stored it in 4 level in storage.....

i think becouse lots of keys are used in doom it is not a good idea to consume 1-7 for chnging wepons...

here are my toughts...

voice record-tab button...showing map....

soft keys-strafing

no need for "n" key....

a key for brightnes/gamma correction....maybe voulme up,down

a key for chnging weapons not selecting them......maybe 1....

also i think mark key(in map mode) might be also usefull....

please everybody think about keys...and give his/her opinion about it.....

you can know about all keys by reading "read this"....

i will fix everything and upload it at the friday.....

Guest mavisdavis

All I've done to get it workin on the E200 is create a folder on the storage card and called it Doom and placed the doom .exe file and the .wad file in there aswell. then created a shortcut into games folder :D Works a treat

Guest mike-oh

OK my two peneth,

No need for map IMO,

Volume up/down - cycle weapons

We need to get a gamma/brightness option in there, not necessarily a key but a menu option.

You may want to bear in mind that on the mpx200 there are some conflicts with keys, * (fire) and right won't work at the same time. There has been a more detailed explanation of this done somewhere in the Mpx200 part of the forum.

Perhaps if 2,4,6 and 8 were used for direction 1 and 3 could be strafe.

Guest badboy4life

Also bear in mind that the e200 voice record button goes to the camera, unless held for a long time, so probably not a good idea to use this button.

Guest FonZi
For anyone experiencing the closing of Doom after the text scrolls on the grey background i'm sure it'll be a wad file problem, namely that you haven't got one or its in the wrong place. It has to be in the same folder as the exe file.

hmm.. I have tried to place the wad file in the same directory as the exe file but it still doesn't work.. Other ideas ? What should the filename of the wad file be ? DOOM1.WAD right ?

I dont have any SD Card so i need to have it on the fone

Guest xavierjohn22

Yeah its that öné.

Ive triéd wadfile fröm mönolithix link, i think its the öne fröm thé dööm site by Mböden @ www.bödénhoff.cöm.

i just put it in Mydöömce földer with the exe and nö matter whére i put it in my störage card and nö matter what i name thé foldér and thé shörtcut it just kééps running.

Hé hé, jüst giving höpé.

Guest Loys

Idea for keys maping (E200) :D

Volume up: shoot

Volume down: use/open

Joypad:move

Klick on pad: confirm

9: Yes

7:No

Back: escape

Soft left: strafe left

Soft right: Strafe right

1:previous weapon

3:next weapon

2:jump (if exist)

5:crounch(if exist)

*:console if we can type "god"

Other keys, other functions

Great job guys...

Guest roozbeh

well after all i thought it is best to make a config file and i read keyboard mapping settings from that....

so everyone can have his/her own configurations.....

and also really thanks for tips on mpx200 and e200 as i dont have got them......

also andyy if you have problems plz send me your .dbg file to me.....

also for those unable to pay..it might be becouse of memory...you need at leaast 4.5mg of free memory...

those who still have problems send their .dbg file to me...

Guest ore

Didn't work on my phone. It starts and after it reaches the initializing... it stops and returns back to my homescreen.

Guest rafiq_p

I had the problem of the game exiting to home screen. I put the files in the root of the storage card and it worked. It also works if I put it in a directory on the root of the storage card. "Storage Card/Doom/" then put the files in there. I have only done this on the original SPV.

Guest Stomski

I have some single player WAD files... BUT how to load them? I can't remember the command line.

It was something like doom.exe -file xxx.wad -warp exmx

Also, does this new port work with Final Doom, Ultimte Doom and the Doom2 wads?

If so, I may write a Doom Executor to select the wad, save game and other command line options.

Guest roozbeh

UPDATED...

now save game are stored in same directory....

holding power button chnges screen in a faster way....[although you lose some views]

voice rec button for showing map...

also fixed some bugs of myself....[and for sure some might included!!]

what is you exact problem rafiq_p....

about command lines....i dont think for now it works as i have chnged the program as it think it has no command line...and so you might not be able to run program.....will be fixed soon..

i have tested it with doom2 wad...and it works perfect.....

about other dooms i think it works too....

as i said before those who whave problems in running application send their doom.dbg file to me....so i can see what is the excat problem...

regards

Guest Stomski

Oh. So if I have a single player WAD file that runs on map e1m3, how can I access it? (Other than playing through e1m1 and e1m2)