Update to Pocket Streets 2002 for GPS Support and Outlook In

Guest mark_k

Guest mark_k

Update to Pocket Streets 2002 for GPS Support and Outlook Integration.

Has anyone got this update to work on ther i600? I am only talking about the lookup part.

Guest rcnacura

Is anything ever supported for the i600? Seems like we are really getting the short end of the stick with the limited 2002 program usability.

Guest mark_k

The upgrade allowed two things.

1. GPS

2. Integration with pocket Outlook Contacts.

I know that the GPS stuff wouldn't work because of the current OS issue. However, I thought that the intergation with contacts should work. The problem is the upgrade is only for PDA type phones with a stylist. The way it suppoe to work is if you select (tap and hold on) a contact with an address it would bring up Pocket Streets and map it for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nukl3ar

How did you get Pocket Streets to install? I tried via the installer & activesync and NOTHING. I called about the problem & was told it was an activesync issue & there was nothing they could do about it. They did refund my money but I'd really like to have the program even w/ the limited capabilities.

Guest mark_k
How did you get Pocket Streets to install? I tried via the installer & activesync and NOTHING. I called about the problem & was told it was an activesync issue & there was nothing they could do about it. They did refund my money but I'd really like to have the program even w/ the limited capabilities.

I use AS tomove the .CAB into the windows accesory foder then using the phone I select the .cab file using explorer and it installs.

Guest Nukl3ar

What I recieved was a self-extracting exe - no cab file. I've had no trouble installing cabs only "packaged" software. Thanks for the reply though.

Guest mark_k
What I recieved was a self-extracting exe - no cab file. I've had no trouble installing cabs only "packaged" software. Thanks for the reply though.

Did you get it to install?

Call MS and see if they will send you the .CAB file.